Who Is Your Favorite Hockey Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Your Favorite Hockey Player?

I dont follow hockey that much. The only time I watched were the 2 seasons that the Ducks made the Stanley Cup Finals.

Who Is Your Favorite Hockey Player?

My favorite hockey player is Mario Lemieux.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Past Favorite - Cam Neely

Current Favorite - Patrice Bergeron

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

phil kessel and sidney crosby

Comment

Patrick Marleau

Comment

Past Favorites-Tony Amonte/Jeremy Roenick
            Current Favorites-Patrick Kane/Jonathan Toews

Comment

Henrik Lundqvist and anyone who patrols the crease for the Rangers

KNICKS autos FS
              PUCK REPELLENT : New York Rangers Goalies
              QB10 : Eli Manning Autographs

Comment

My favorite players have changed over the years as I've got older. As a very young boy in the mid to late 60's it was the Leafs Frank Mahovlich, and then a bit later it turned into the Leafs Darryl Sittler. Gretzky became my favorite player in the early 80's until Mario Lemieux came into the laegue in the mid 80's. He became my fave for years up until he retired. There was a while that I really didn't have a favorite player. I guess you could say Doug Gilmour was my guy for the short time he had with Toronto in the early 90's. After that nobody really impressed me that much until Rick Nash came along in 02-03, and he's been my fave up until now, but I am very fond of some of the sick play of Alexander Ovechkin.

Comment

Last year, I'd have no problem giving you my single favorite player... Devin Setoguchi.

But now that he's been traded... it's easier if I break it down into categories:

Favorite Sharks Forward: Patrick Marleau (lifelong Sharks who's been loyal to the team through thick and thin)

Favorite Sharks Defensemen: Douglas Murray (love his tenaciousness)

Favorite Retired Shark: Jeff Friesen (he was one of the friendliest athletes I've had the pleasure to meet... he'd hang out with us outside of the arena longer than the other guys and actually hold conversations... very cool guy)

Favorite Non-Shark Skater: Devin Setoguchi (the only Japanese player whose skated for the Sharks... at least to my knowledge)

Favorite Non-Shark Goalie: Ryan Miller (love his contribution to Team USA)
                  Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X