Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidney Crosby Returns Monday w/ 2Goals /2 Assists

Sid the Kid is back.

Pittsburgh Penguins superstar Sidney Crosby will make his season debut on Monday against the New York Islanders, his first game in nearly a year since being sidelined with concussion-like symptoms.

Crosby hasn’t played since taking head shots in consecutive games in January against Washington and Tampa Bay.

The 2007 NHL MVP spent the last 10 months undergoing a painstakingly thorough rehabilitation that left him wondering when—or even if—he’d play again and forced the league to take a harsher stance when it comes to policing head hits.

Crosby to return on Monday against Islanders - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Crosby nets 4 points in season debut

Crosby sparkles in season debut - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Comment

The Return of Sidney Crosby: Not Too Shabby

After almost a year off due to a concussion, it was interesting to see how Sidney Crosby would play in his return last night against the New York Islanders. Would he be rusty? Could he return to form as one of the best NHL players in the game? Well as last night showed, he still has it. 2 goals and 2 assists in his first game back. Not bad at all, and it's good to see that Crosby looks healthy and the concussion is behind him. Here's hoping to a successful and healthy season for him. I only have one card of his, but I made it a good one. A dual patch with Penguin legend Mario Lemieux. It was definitely a consideration for my top 100 list as it features a couple of multi colored patches of two Pittsburgh greats. I definitely want to pick up an auto of Crosby down the line, but if he keeps playing like this, I might have to dish out some major dough!

More...
      Chris P
      http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Crosby nets 4 points in season debut

Crosby sparkles in season debut - NHL - Yahoo! Sports
        The shot of energy he the Pens needed. Just hope he stays healthy. Team is stout

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
        X