Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidney Crosby Out Again With Concussion Symptoms

Crosby out again with concussion-like symptoms - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

This doesnt sound good. Sometimes after stuff like this happens, an athlete is never really the same. I think it was Marc Sarvard that I read it happened to and he was really never the same athlete again. I really hope Crosby can recover from this.

The tests indicate Sidney Crosby doesn’t have a concussion. Crosby’s body isn’t quite so sure. The Pittsburgh Penguins superstar said Monday he’s dealing with a recurrence of concussion-like symptoms and is out indefinitely.

Sidney Crosby = Justin Morneau

Comment

Sounds like Mourneau all over again!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Certainly not what Hockey needs. I hope for the sport of hockey, he recovers and is able to be a star of the sport.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I just am glad they are taking baby steps in his return. No need to make him a Lindross and rush him back. I imagine of the team was struggling he would be in

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Man this totally blows. The guy is a huge star in the world of Hockey. I hope he comes back soon...but healthy.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Totally agree... the guy is on his own level. I'm no fan of the Penguins, but it's hard not to cheer for Sidney.

Originally posted by schwood View Post
              Man this totally blows. The guy is a huge star in the world of Hockey. I hope he comes back soon...but healthy.
              Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

It's really sad for hockey to see Sid out again after such a brilliant comeback. There are several key players out now with concussions, and it's growing by the day. The NHL scoring leader Claude Giroux is out, as is teammate Chris Pronger, and sophomore sensation Jeff Skinner is also out with a concussion. It's crazy how many concussions have happened so far this year.

Comment

Working...
                X