X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidney Crosby Still Experiencing Concussion Like Symptom

Crosby still experiencing concussion-like symptoms - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Not a good sign.

Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby is participating in light exercise but remains sidelined indefinitely with concussion-like symptoms.

Crosby hasn’t played since Dec. 5 and hasn’t practiced in three weeks after getting jostled in a 3-1 loss to the Boston Bruins. Coach Dan Bylsma said Wednesday that Crosby is dealing with lingering symptoms and isn’t sure when he’ll return.

Crosby was sidelined for nearly 11 months after sustaining head shots in consecutive games in January. He returned on Nov. 21 and scored two goals in his season debut against the New York Islanders. He collected 12 points in eight games before being re-injured.

Justin Morneau = Sidney Crosby

Comment

Closing in on a year now. At what point do you start to wonder if he'll be forced to retire early because of this? Concussions aren't something to joke around with.

Would be horrible for the NHL if that had to happen.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Closing in on a year now. At what point do you start to wonder if he'll be forced to retire early because of this? Concussions aren't something to joke around with.

Would be horrible for the NHL if that had to happen.
        That was a very nice unbias post from you. I sadly couldn't do the same.

Comment

Hahaha....here's what I'm ACTUALLY thinking:

Good. Hope he never plays again. I HATE PITTSBURGH!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            That was a very nice unbias post from you. I sadly couldn't do the same.
            Shocker Have you ever ...Seriously?

Jeremy I agree. After watching the 24/7 on HBO this month just watching what Claude Giroux went through with his mild one I will never question it in any sport

Makes you wonder what the NFL does in fact cover up and the ones that go unreported from players

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
            X