Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to start sports cards business - Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to start sports cards business - Need help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Don't know if this is the right forum/place for this thread but I'll give it a try!

The thing is I'm thinking about starting up a hockeycard business here in sweden where I live. I'm right now looking everywhere for the best place to buy the products I intend to sell. I've searched nationally but haven't really found what I'm looking for. Now I'm trying internationally.
    I've been in contact with a few wholesalers but haven't really got the answers I'd hoped.

So now to my question..
    Anyone have any tips of where to look? Wholesalers to contact?
    First thing I would like to know is what the prices look like and if it's even possible for me to buy internationally.
    I'm starting from scratch so I'm looking to buy cases of cards.
    I'm in the middle of budgeting right now and I really have to know my product costs to be able to move further in my business plans.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    /Mike

I am not sure how it goes with intl. Hopefully you can find an answer on that and good luck with it.

Comment

Dave and Adams
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X