Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Blackhawks get a goalie please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Blackhawks get a goalie please??

After leading the conference for a lot of the early part of the year..the Blackhawks have been dropping like a rock..

This team is way too talented to be playing this bad...

Keith is a former Norris trophy winner and has been horrible this season..

and who really thought Corey Crawford was the answer at Goalie??

trade for bryzgalov...............please?

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

why are they hesitating on getting someone good
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

unfortunately not much out there to grab...makes letting Niemi go look like a bad deal...

Comment

Tbh, I don't think a goalie would solve their problems. They need a 2nd line centre and a winger too. Marcus Kruger is a great young player and good 2-way but he's not ready yet to be forced to play 2nd line and provide offense. They have Brandon Saad and maybe McNeill coming in next season so tbh...this is a team which has been competing for the last few seasons but now needs to re-tool a bit because even a goalie won't solve their issues.

There have been a lot of calls for coach Q to go by Hawks fans as well because the defence has been badly coached in general.

I don't see a bright future for Crawford though tbh.

Comment

Working...
          X