New Product Watch: 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals Hockey Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Product Watch: 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals Hockey Cards

This one interests me, I always been a fan of ITG I like the idea os showcasing rivals, I wish this would happen in all sports.

Few sports rivalries are as strong as the one between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Montreal Canadiens. It's hockey's version of the Yankees and the Red Sox. 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals takes the unique approach of honoring both teams and the rich history they share together.

The 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals Hockey base set has 100 cards. It spans several eras, going from the teams' early roots all the way up to the present day. Collectors can find such greats as Jean Beliveau, Dave Keon, Patrick Roy, Howie Morenz and Ace Bailey alongside current stars like Dion Phaneuf and Carey Price.

The autograph checklist runs deep in 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals. The checklist has more than 120 players, some of whom are rare signers. Although In the Game has mastered the sticker autograph and made them almost unnoticeable, some signatures will be on-card. Maple Leafs signers include Howie Meeker and Wally Stanowski of the Maple Leafs. 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals also has the last on-card autographs from Habs captain, Butch Bouchard, who passed away in April, 2012.

Game-used memorabilia cards also figure prominently in 2012-13 In the Game Forever Rivals Hockey. Franchise greats are highlighted from both teams in different combinations of basic jerseys, patches and autographed memorabilia. While the Canadiens have several generations to pick from for Cup Winners, any Maple Leafs cards in the set are guaranteed to be vintage. This is a set where dual memorabilia cards are a natural fit. Goalie-focused hits get a familiar name, falling under the Between the Pipes banner.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos
Working...
X