What if.....#1. HBK Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if.....#1. HBK Version

Kerwin had started these, and i'm gonna try and see if i can't continue this idea..Todays What if is

What if at the Royal Rumble 1998 Shawn Michaels never hurt his back when he his back hit the edge of the coffin?

---------

I believe he would've gone to WCW and quite possibly wouldn't be alive today. Shawn was big into drugs in 98 and wasn't in a good state of mind, all his friends were in WCW except HHH. WCW would probably of still gone out of business because there would've been one more person in HBK obsessed with staying in the main event. His drug problem would've gotten worse I believe and he would've never got married because he met his wife while he was 'retired'.

HKB was very close to jumping to WCW at first, but with Diesel and Razor leaving, Vince made him the top guy and gave him all the backstage power. I dont think he would have gotten that in WCW with Hogan there. Reading his book, HBK writes that he did a lot of crazy stuff that he regretted doing. The way he acted and treated the other wrestlers and all the influence he had over the wrestlers he didnt like.

Comment

However Vince was set on making Stone Cold the #1 guy at the time, regardless had Shawn been injured or not, thats why I think he would've left, for the fact Vince was building new starts and WCW wasnt, that and is was ran by his buddies...

Comment

Working...
      X