Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR...time to PARK Mister Keselowski...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR...time to PARK Mister Keselowski...

NOT Brad....but daddy.

His post-race comments are not needed.

Don't understand why it was okay for Brad to bump Carl in one and two... but Carl can't bump back?....yeah...the Brat crashed...but even in his post-race comments he said that the draft was taken away from him in three and four, causing his car to get loose and into Carl.

What a shame that NASCAR is allowing this idiot to be part NASCAR.

Park him. At home!.......no more of this fool at the track...please!
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Umm....that's the 2nd time Carl has intentionally WRECKED Brad. A nudge from Brad that didn't wreck Carl is a little different than Carl wrecking Brad and letting him get t-boned by half the field.

You'd feel the same way if some punk driver caused your son TWO horrific wrecks in a span of 4 months.

Roid-Rage Edwards is the one that needs parked, if anybody.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

lol....you guys and your "intentionally wrecked". Brad HAS intentionally wrecked several drivers over the last two years....Edwards, Hamlin, Busch.....just to name a few.... and I never hear the Brat-ski fans cry out that he was at fault.

I AM a Carl Edwards Hater!....and proud of it!.....but it's time Brad's daddy shut-up and stayed at home.
      Randy
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Carl almost killed Brad twice, his dad has the right to voice his opinion

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          Carl almost killed Brad twice, his dad has the right to voice his opinion
          We need to choose our words a little more carefully...."almost killed"???

Atlanta was a terrible wreck, no doubt about it, but to use the term "almost killed"?

John Force was ALMOST KILLED a couple years ago when his Funny Car crashed. Brad was able to walk away.

In the 50s, 60s and 70s.....Daddies let the boys drive and if there was a problem the boys took care of it.

This thread wasn't about whether Carl wrecking Brad was intentional.....it was about DADDY NEEDS TO KEEP HIS OLD BUTT HOME and let the boys handle it.
          Randy
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
            We need to choose our words a little more carefully...."almost killed"???

Atlanta was a terrible wreck, no doubt about it, but to use the term "almost killed"?

John Force was ALMOST KILLED a couple years ago when his Funny Car crashed. Brad was able to walk away.

In the 50s, 60s and 70s.....Daddies let the boys drive and if there was a problem the boys took care of it.

This thread wasn't about whether Carl wrecking Brad was intentional.....it was about DADDY NEEDS TO KEEP HIS OLD BUTT HOME and let the boys handle it.
            No that crash was a VERY bad one and that could've killed him...the thread may of been about Brad's dad, however i disagree with that, and his comments were a direct result of Carl intentionally wrecking Brad which relates to the OP

Comment

Working...
            X