Bodine...you're kidding right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodine...you're kidding right?

First, let me say.....I have been cheering all year for Todd Bondine to win his 2nd Truck Championship, but....for those of us that watched the race.....we saw it alot different than Todd Bodine did.....public apologies are accepted Mr. Bodine!

HAMPTON, Ga. -- Kyle Busch doesn't think he's a dirty driver.

"I don't feel like I'm a dirty racer. I feel like I'm a hard racer and an aggressive one, but I wouldn't call it dirty," Busch said Saturday at Atlanta Motor Speedway. "Dirty is when you run in the back of someone on the straightaway and put them in the fence."

Todd Bodine disagreed, accusing the Cup Series championship contender of "driving dirty" in Friday night's Truck Series event at Kentucky Speedway. Bodine blamed his spin on Lap 82 of the event on Busch, even though the vehicles didn't make contact and the Truck Series points leader rallied to win the race on fuel mileage.

Still, the hard feelings were evident in Victory Lane. "I'd like to thank Kyle Busch for driving dirty, sucking me down and getting me spun out," Bodine said in his post-race comments.

Read the whole article here:

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/head...rty/index.html
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

I would have to concur with Todd Bodine.

Comment

Working...
    X