Who Do You Think "They" Are In TNA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Think "They" Are In TNA?

With the TNA storyline about Abyss talking about "they" in his feud with Rob Van Dam, I am wondering who "they" are. Considering past history and how Eric Bischoff works, these would be my guesses. Who do you think "they" are?

Eric Bischoff/Hulk Hogan - Considering they started the NWO storyline in WCW, I wouldnt be surprised if they are the ones in charge of an invasion of TNA to get rid of the former ECW stars. Especially since Bischoff hated Paul Heyman and his creation. Maybe that is why Fourtune is feuding with EV2.

Paul Heyman/Tod Gordon - the owner and original founder of ECW. They could be behind everything because they hate what they creation has turned into time and time again.

Bob Carter - Dixie Carter's husband could be the one behind everything. They do make Tristar TNA cards of him for a reason. They could try a co-owner feud and do what Vince McMahon always does with his family for storyline purposes.

Recent WWE stars - Maybe the "they" are former WWE stars that have been released over the years. Maybe the dont like how Rob Van Dam was brought into TNA after he took their spot in WWE and won another World Title. Only wrestlers I could think of consisting of this group that are free to sign with TNA right now are Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Carlito, Mickie James, Paul Burchill, Katie Lea, Mike Knox, Gregory Helms, Kevin Thorn, Candice Michelle, Tyson Tomko, and possibly even Dave Batista or John Bradshaw Layfield leading the group.

Probably Hogan/Nash and maybe they'll bring back Vincent for the special occassion of the reformation of the WCW? Vincent can always push Hogan in his hospital bed down to the ring

Comment

An NWO invasion of TNA?

I think I'd go back to watching if that happened!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Well WWE owns the name NWO so they will have call it "The Order" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          Well WWE owns the name NWO so they will have call it "The Order" or something like that.
          Its unfortunate TNA has absoulutly no creativity at all, other than a HOF ring (from WWE) giving a moster superhuman characteristics

Comment

Please dont bring that one up again. That was one of the worst storylines TNA did this year. LOL!

Comment

Anyone wanna bet it'll be an excuse to let Vince Russo put his ugly mug back on camera?

Comment

That would be horrible. We all remember how his last stint in WCW went. LOL!

Comment

So "they" are Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, and Jeff Hardy.

No surprise out of anyone there except Jeff Hardy. His heel turn was not expected, I actually thought it would be Kurt Angle out of those 3 in the TNA Title match. Does anyone remember that a few months ago Abyss was feuding with Hogan and Hardy? Did they forget that?

Comment

Its the Bushwackers! I know it!
                    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                      Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Working...
                      X