WWE Fans and their right to vote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Fans and their right to vote.

STAMFORD, Conn. – The right for World Wrestling Entertainment fans to vote was threatened Friday by Connecticut Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz, who gave the authority to local poll workers to determine that if anyone shows up to the polls on November 2 wearing any WWE merchandise, whether it is a John Cena T-shirt or a Randy Orton wristband, they may be forced to go home and change, cover it up, or take it off in order to vote.

“Denying our fans the right to vote, denying them their First Amendment rights, regardless if they are Democrat, Republican or Independent, is un-American, unconstitutional and blatantly discriminatory,” said Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO of WWE.
    I know we don't do politics on CCW, but this is ridiculous.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

I agree 100%

But maybe its bcause voting is suppose to be prvt,if you are wearing a WWE shirt,then everyone knows who you are voting for.
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
      I agree 100%

But maybe its bcause voting is suppose to be prvt,if you are wearing a WWE shirt,then everyone knows who you are voting for.
      Jeff brings up a great point here!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
        I agree 100%

Not always true..you can be a WWE fan, and not vote for Linda McMahon..To be honest, i'd be more likely not to vote for her, hoping that if she lost, the PG era would be over!

Comment

Working...
        X