Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miz!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miz!!!

    I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW! OUR NEW WWE CHAMPION!!!!!!

    And who called it?

    http://twitter.com/gladdyontherise/s...91689004244992
    Click banner for tradelist

    Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

  • #2
    zero crowd reaction though- we will have to see how long they keep the strap on him if the fans dont view him as a true heel champ

    Comment


    • #3
      Crowd reaction ain't gonna stop me from being in markout land tonight!!!

      Miz just showed all the haters out there what hard work and determination does, everyone who hated on him and didnt want to see him succeed now watched him walk out the NEW WWE CHAMPION!
      Click banner for tradelist

      Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Crowd reaction ain't gonna stop me from being in markout land tonight!!!

        Miz just showed all the haters out there what hard work and determination does, everyone who hated on him and didnt want to see him succeed now watched him walk out the NEW WWE CHAMPION!
        It's scripted
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan



        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JesRey View Post
          It's scripted
          scripted = fake.....oh no..say it isn't so!...

          anyways.....this is the worst thing that could happen to the WWE!

          Can you see the scenario? The WWE could NOT let Barrett beat Orton, so they let the MIZ steal the belt, so at the next PPV, Barrett can beat the MIZ and become the WWE Champion.

          I like the MIZ, but giving him the Championship makes about as much sense as when the WWE gave Ray Mysterio the Championship.

          Bottom Line: The MIZ is Awesome!....but Barrett makes a better heel.

          ....and I have to admit it....I like Barrett...I think he's good for the WWE...until HHH comes back!
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

          Freedom Is Not Free

          From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

          Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
            scripted = fake.....oh no..say it isn't so!...

            anyways.....this is the worst thing that could happen to the WWE!

            Can you see the scenario? The WWE could NOT let Barrett beat Orton, so they let the MIZ steal the belt, so at the next PPV, Barrett can beat the MIZ and become the WWE Champion.

            I like the MIZ, but giving him the Championship makes about as much sense as when the WWE gave Ray Mysterio the Championship.

            Bottom Line: The MIZ is Awesome!....but Barrett makes a better heel.

            ....and I have to admit it....I like Barrett...I think he's good for the WWE...until HHH comes back!
            Orton has the 'rematch clause'
            Click banner for tradelist

            Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah but it will be with a lame stipulation at TLC- they tried this last year with sheamus- take a solid mid card heel and elevate him to the top- didnt work with sheamus, maybe they can make it work with the miz

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
                yeah but it will be with a lame stipulation at TLC- they tried this last year with sheamus- take a solid mid card heel and elevate him to the top- didnt work with sheamus, maybe they can make it work with the miz
                Well, Sheamus is trash on the mic and Miz is pure gold. So Miz has that going for him.

                Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  Well, Sheamus is trash on the mic and Miz is pure gold. So Miz has that going for him.
                  To be fair Sheamus is average at everything...

                  Miz isnt an outstanding wrestler, but he has certianly improved and will continue to do so, he is great on the mic and is over with the crowd, not top heel over but he will gain heat with the belt and his mic skills...

                  the crowd didnt react last night as most seemed in shock (see the 8 year old girls reaction from last nights show)
                  Click banner for tradelist

                  Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lets put it this way. Sheamus went to feud with Santino for a few weeks and Miz won the MITB briefcase which means WWE was going to give him the title and a push. Anyone who wins the MITB briefcase always wins the title.

                    Considering I remember when Miz first started on Smackdown 4-5 years ago, I would have never thought he would be a main eventer that could be taken seriously. I thought he would have been released after one year. He has come a long way since then and has improved a lot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When Miz first bstarted, I just thought it was the second coming of the Red Rooster
                      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

                      My Bucket

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X