Nationwide Rule Change......or ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide Rule Change......or ????

The 2011 Nationwide Season is just a few weeks away and NASCAR still has not officially made changes to the "who is eligible to win the championship" rule.

Mid-season (2010) everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, from the top of the NASCAR echelon to the guy at the local corner bar that just happens to be sitting at the bar during a Saturday evening race, talked about the NEW rule that would NOT allow Cup Drivers to drive for the Championship during the 2011 Nationwide season.

As of today, there was no official announcement from NASCAR, that would bar Cup Drivers from driving for, and winning, the 2011 Nationwide Championship.

Maybe NASCAR is afraid, and this is only speculation, but is it possible that NASCAR is afraid that if they disallow the Cup Drivers from being eligible to win the Nationwide Championship, that the drivers will not enter....and if the big name drivers are entering....will the ticket sales suffer?

Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

France said back in November that a final decision would be announced in mid-January...

And I highly doubt NASCAR is afraid all the Cup guys won't enter if they can't run for the Championship, considering only three Cup guys ran for the title full-time last year.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

It's official 2011 WILL be Keselowski's last full NNS season if it matters.....
      http://mdclapps.webs.com/
      http://s783.photobucket.com/home/mdclapps/index
      I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items.
      sigpic

Comment

It's official!

I'm pulling for Trevor Bayne to win the whole thing next year. My top 5:

1. Bayne
        2. Allgaier
        3. Sorenson
        4. Sadler
        5. Almirola

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
        X