2011 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees

I will update this list with the new inductee as they are announced.

Shawn Michaels - one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of the WWE. One of the founding members of Degeneration X. Will always be connected to the infamous Montreal Screwjob.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - wrestled for WWF and WCW. Always a fan favorite because of his signature 2x4 and American patriot gimmick.

Bob Armstong - nicknamed Bullet Bob, legendary wrestler who had 4 sons that wrestled also - Road Dogg aka Brian Armstong, Scott Armstrong, Brad Armstong, and Steve Armstong.

Sunny - Tammy Lynn Sytch is known as the first WWF Diva. She managed her husband Chris Candido/Skip in WWF, ECW, and WCW.

Drew Carey - Celebrity Hall of Fame inductee. Entered Royal Rumble match 10 years ago and tried to pay off Kane before eliminating himself from the match.

Abdullah the Butcher - one of the most famous hardcore wrestlers of all time. Never wrestled in WWE.

Animal - one half of the Legion of Doom/The Road Warriors, one of the greatest tag teams ever in pro wrestling.

Hawk - one half of the Legion of Doom/The Road Warriors, one of the greatest tag teams ever in pro wrestling.

Paul Ellering - manager of the Legion of Doom/The Road Warriors.
    Last edited by key2win; 03-28-2011, 11:49 PM.

Comment

I thought they were going with a WCW themed Hall of Fame, but I guess if they cant get Sting, there is no point in going all ex-WCW wrestlers.

Comment

Jake the Snake! Jake the Snake!------Hope this is the year!
        Arizona Cardinals Autos
        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
        Wrestling Autos
        Wrestling Relics

Comment

The rockers!!! minus marty janetti
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Next inductee announced tonight is Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Comment

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (said with cockeyed scrunched up eyes, tongue sticking out, while holding a 2x4 and the american flag in one hand, and a thumbs up in the other, with a doofus grin on the punnum)

I loved that guy, lol....
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Next inductee announced yesterday is Bullet Bob Armstong.

Comment

I will forever remember my time with the Ultimate Warrior.. totally cool dude..

FACT: Vince McMahon and UW were going to court over the use of the Ultimate Warrior name.. both felt they held the rights to the name.. a week before the court date.. UW legally changed his name to Ultimate Warrior... thereby having the rights to his own name... his kids thusly have the last name warrior

Comment

Isnt James Hellwig now known as Warrior? Without the Ultimate in front of it I mean?

Comment

hmmm I thought according to Wiki.. he changed his name to UW... I should post the pick of us together again LOL

Comment

The fact that the Road Warriors and Jake the Snake ain't in is pretty sad....I get HBK, living down south, I understand the contributions that Bob Armstrong has made to pro wrestling. But Hacksaw Jim Duggan????? I remember when he was a face in the old Mid-South/UWF and when he went to WWF they really never utilized the guy right. He became a joke and thats what irks me about Vince. He destroys and buries that which he didn't create.

Comment

I read the other rumored HOF nominees for this year are Abdullah The Butcher, Ron Simmons, Lex Luger, The Legion of Doom, and Sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                              I read the other rumored HOF nominees for this year are Abdullah The Butcher, Ron Simmons, Lex Luger, The Legion of Doom, and Sunny.
                              A few thoughts...
                              Abby is a true legend of the sport

Ron Simmons was a great wrestler and hillarious in his APA and D@mn spots

Lex Luger....couldn't wrestle a lick...million dollar body, yet no personal charisma and terrible in the ring...and his personal issues with the the former Miss Elizabeth trouble me to this day. Regardless if you feel he was directly or indirectly responsible for her death, his arrest for domestic violence less then a month prior to her death sickens me to no end.

Road Warriors/LOD the greatest tag team of all time in my opinion

Sunny...I don't know why she should be in the hall when there are many more deserving female personalities who I'd put in before her...of course, they didn't ask my opinion lol

Comment

Working...
                              X