2011 Royal Rumble Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Royal Rumble Predictions

Royal Rumble is this Sunday. Who do you think will win? Here are the most logical choices below.

Alberto Del Rio
    C.M Punk
    John Cena
    Wade Barrett

I want Alberto Del Rio to win it, but I have a feeling John Cena will win it.

I think several wrestlers will return at the PPV. Triple H will be a surprise entrant and eliminate Sheamus from the Rumble. I think Christian and Evan Bourne will return from injuries. I dont see anyone like Chris Jericho or Batista making a surprise return, but I think Booker T may return.

I do think Miz, Edge, and Natalya all retain their titles.

I hope Christian wins the rumble and picks Edge to fight at Wrestlemania
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I would love that to happen and I know a lot of fans want to see that happen, but Vince hates Christian for some stupid reason. I guess because Christian left WWE in 2005 to go to TNA and became a top guy. He is a homegrown WWE talent, so its odd that they never pushed him.

Comment

I want to beat jsab..

ZACK RYDER WWWYKI

Comment

Reality check:

Christian & Evan Bourne are still on the DL, and of the two, Bourne is closer to returning, but I don't see either one being in the Rumble.

There is no doubt in my mind Triple H will return to action in the match, and go right after Sheamus. I see him in the final 5 with Del Rio, Barrett, Punk, & Cena. Punk & Cena will eliminate each other. Hunter takes out the others and wins his 2nd Rumble.

The women's match can go either way, and there are rumors of Awesome Kong debuting at the show. Pray she doesn't get stuck with Team LayMeOut as a bodyguard. Miz will retain, but I doubt he wins. They need to end this nonsense with the "GM" and Michael Cole, as it jumped the shark weeks ago. Edge retains. Teddy Long will return somehow and overturn Vickie's illegal, selfish edict banning the spear. They really need to depush her, as her act has run stale for the last couple of years.

They'll probably go long with the three title matches, since the other champs (Bryan, Kingston, Santino/Kozlov) are all entered in the Rumble.

Final picks:

Orton via DQ. Riley & Cole get caught interfering, separately. Riley is ejected, but leaves the briefcase behind. Cole tries to distract the ref, and gets into it with Lawler. Miz gets caught with the briefcase.

Natalya over LayFool. I think you can see that I am not fond of Me-Chelle & Laymela.

Edge over Ziggler. See above.

Triple H wins the Rumble.

Comment

Let's NOT jump the gun on this year's Royal Rumble winner.

Some little known information: Back in the early 70s I wrestled in High School and in 1973 I kept the State Champion (98lbs) from going undefeated with an easy pin. I have been waiting for Vince to call me since they announced 40 entries. No call yet, but I'm sure Vince is making that call to me at any moment!

When that call comes in....be sure to put your money on the true "awesome" wrestler...lol

thanks for letting me relive the past.
            Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I'm really hoping it's NOT HHH or Cena. I'm hoping for someone who really hasn't gotten a title shot at a PPV yet, like Morrison.
              Cubs Collector! Bring me your Cubs! Current Cubs in any uniform, Past Cubs in Cubs uniform only!

Also looking for any Triple Threads Multi Game used and trying to complete 07 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia set.

My Bucket / http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r298/cubsfan76/

Comment

I was really looking forward to a Miz Vs Morrison Title Match for Sunday, but they really messed that up by giving us that match on Raw.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  I want to beat jsab..

ZACK RYDER WWWYKI
                  WWWYKI Bro!
                  Last edited by jsab4807; 01-29-2011, 05:39 PM.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Apparantly both Kevin Nash and Booker T will be 'surprise' entrants in the Rumble.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm still praying that when #40's music hits you hear "Do you smell what the Rock is cookin...", the crowd goes nuts, and I mark out like crazy.

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                        Apparantly both Kevin Nash and Booker T will be 'surprise' entrants in the Rumble.
                        Kevin Nash!? I knew of Booker T, but not Nash..can he even walk straight anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          Kevin Nash!? I knew of Booker T, but not Nash..can he even walk straight anymore?
                          That's what everyone's saying on twitter....although I can't figure out who in their right mind would actually wanna see Kevin Nash in the Rumble.

Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I read that Booker T cancelled all his shows this weekend so chances are high he will show up tomorrow. But on Impact this Thursday, the worst kept secret in the Main Event Mafia returning is also going to happen. Im sure Booker would take WWE over TNA anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                              That's what everyone's saying on twitter....although I can't figure out who in their right mind would actually wanna see Kevin Nash in the Rumble.
                              OK just read that its true..I'd like to see Nash if it was to see Diesel for one night only..Kevin Nash however, I dont care about.

Comment

Working...
                              X