No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS - Edge Retires On Raw!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS - Edge Retires On Raw!!!

Edge announced his retirement on tonight's Raw. This is reported as being 100% legit and not a storyline. I read nothing about this today and it seemed like something that happened very suddenly. Edge has had many injuries over the years and I guess it took their toll on him. Edge was always one of my favorite wrestlers and I wish we could have gotten to see that Edge Vs Christian feud they were teasing this past week. Smackdown is now in even more trouble with one of their top faces gone. I think some combination of Sin Cara, John Morrison, or CM Punk needs to move to Smackdown and soon.

I was floored when I watched this. TLC!!! TLC!!! Glad I had the chance to watch in the ring in person.

Comment

I read an article back in February where Edge talked about retirement, but was holding out until the next time the show was in Toronto. He wanted to announce his retirement at home.

Comment

yea I wish he could have gotten a proper send off.... but his injuries are real....

He is having trembling in his arms and hands .. the strength is there for now, but it's just not worth the risk of further injury or disability... wow... just sux

Comment

The BROOD!...'nuff said!
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Not to be skeptical, but we all know I am..therefore, until he hugs it out with Del Rio or vacates the title, and doesn't come back, I have a hard time believing it.

Comment

At first I was thinking it was storyline, but I think it is real. I guess we will find out tonight when the Smackdown tapings spoilers are released. If I read any more updates on it today, I will update this thread.

Comment

Here is what Hogan (via Twitter @HulkHogan4Real) had to say about Edge.

"if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago"

"but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH wrestlers work hurt!"

Hogan is officially a dooshcanoe in my book...

Comment

Dumb thing about that comment was 15 years ago, neither of the Hardys were even in WWE. That would put it at 1996, the Hardy Boyz didnt make it until 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    Dumb thing about that comment was 15 years ago, neither of the Hardys were even in WWE. That would put it at 1996, the Hardy Boyz didnt make it until 1999.
                    The Hardy's had some matches in WWE in 94 and 95
                    Arizona Cardinals Autos
                    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                    Wrestling Autos
                    Wrestling Relics

Comment

Were they jobbers back then with no entrances?

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                        Here is what Hogan (via Twitter @HulkHogan4Real) had to say about Edge.

"if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago"

"but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH wrestlers work hurt!"

Hogan is officially a dooshcanoe in my book...
                        I love Hulk..He is just calling it like he sees it if it is real. I am not so sure

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                          Were they jobbers back then with no entrances?
                          Yeah, pretty much
                          Arizona Cardinals Autos
                          Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                          Wrestling Autos
                          Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
                          X