Full 2011 WWE Draft Results - Including Supplemental Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full 2011 WWE Draft Results - Including Supplemental Draft

Here are the results so far for the 2011 WWE Draft. There is a Supplemental Draft tomorrow at noon. I will update this thread with the final results.

With Edge retiring and leaving Smackdown, everyone knew Randy Orton would end up on the show. Somehow Smackdown lost more than they gained yet again. They got Orton and Sin Cara. Orton basically takes Edge's spot. Sin Cara and Rey Misterio cancels each other out. And they get Mark Henry??? They couldnt at least move Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, or Sheamus during the Live Draft. They had to go with Mark Henry?

So Smackdown then loses their #1 heel in Alberto Del Rio and one of top faces in Big Show. Smackdown gets worse yet again. Hopefully they get a bunch of mid carders in the Supplemental Draft, but I doubt it. Counting Edge, Smackdown loses 4 of their top wrestlers and they only get 2 in return. Ugh.

And the biggest joke of the draft. When John Cena was taken first, I was like ok they are moving him instead of Randy Orton. When Randy Orton also got drafted, I knew Cena would go back to Raw by the end of the show. Why even bother wasting a Draft Pick on that? Smackdown needed a pick and they completely wasted it.

To Raw
    Alberto Del Rio
    Rey Misterio
    Big Show
    Jack Swagger
    Kelly Kelly
    JTG
    Drew McIntyre
    Curt Hawkins
    Chris Masters
    Kofi Kingston
    Tyler Reks
    Beth Phoenix

To Smackdown
    Randy Orton
    Sin Cara
    Mark Henry
    Daniel Bryan
    The Great Khali
    Jimmy Uso
    Jey Uso
    Alicia Fox
    William Regal
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Natalya
    Ted Dibiase
    Tyson Kidd
    Tamina
    Alex Riley
    Sheamus
    Last edited by key2win; 04-26-2011, 04:01 PM.

I didn't understand the point of moving half of the tag team champs to Raw and leaving the other half on Smackdown.

Also, I have no interest in seeing Big Show or Mysterio on RAW. Neither of them do anything for me.

ADR/Miz/Punk on the same show is promo heaven.

Also, seems about guaranteed now that Christian wins the WHC this weekend.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Christian will win the title now. I dont understand how they need Miz, Punk, and Del Rio as the top 3 heels on the same show. Who is Randy Orton going to feud with? Mark Henry? Smackdown has no heels now. Their main two heels in Del Rio and Ziggler are now both on Raw.

Smackdown is in even worse same now than it was yesterday. I highly doubt that they will get who they need in tomorrow' Supplemental Draft. They would need some combination of Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Joe Hennig, Husky Harris, Gail Kim, Ted Dibiase, and Maryse while sending Raw back all their jobbers that will be probably released next week.

Comment

I got what I wanted, kinda..RAW is full of heels, I like that.

Comment

the draft continues today as well.... it's not over

Comment

I posted the results for the Supplemental Draft in the first post. Smackdown got more wrestlers and a better roster after this, but Raw has way too many top heels. I was expecting either Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, or R-Truth to move back to Smackdown. Also Gail Kim and Zack Ryder are going to be wasted on Raw, they should have been moved to Smackdown instead of Yoshi Tatsu and Tamina.

I am surprised they didnt move Layla to Raw, but I guess they want her to continue her feud with Michelle. I am also surprised they didnt break up several members of The New Nexus or The Corre. Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, and Husky Harris should all be coming back soon so technically they can show up on any show since most people dont even know what show those three are part of. I think Smackdown would end up with all three of them.

Smackdown really only lost Kofi Kingston as Drew McIntyre/Jack Swagger really havent done much lately on the show. They gained several wrestlers who have been lost on Raw. Smackdown should be a better place to push Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Alex Riley, Tyson Kidd, and Ted Dibiase.

I can see the main event faces on Smackdown being Randy Orton, Christian, and Sin Cara (Undertaker doesnt count because he is part time) with the main event heels being Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and Kane/Mark Henry filling in monthly. Mid card should be solid with Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Tyson Kidd, and probably Justin Gabriel.

Now Smackdown has the U.S. and IC Championships. I expect Wade Barrett to go against probably Kofi Kingston at the PPV this Sunday so the IC Title goes back to Raw.

Also with rumors of Chris Jericho and Batista returning to WWE, odds are one or both of them would end up on Smackdown.

Also rumors today have CM Punk wanting to take a break from WWE when his contract is up this year. So that could be a reason why he wasnt moved to Smackdown to be their top heel. Also Rey Mysterio's contract is up this year and reports are not expecting him to be back, so Sin Cara takes his place and spot on Smackdown.

I do watch both shows, but have always been more into Smackdown. I remember back then Smackdown was the superior show as they were led by the Smackdown Six: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Edge, Chris Benoit, Rey Misterio, and Eddie Guerrero. Smackdown was more about pure wrestling and skill. Raw was more about star power and dramatic storylines. Back then the top stars on Raw were Triple H, Big Show, Kane, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, and Chris Jericho.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post

Also rumors today have CM Punk wanting to take a break from WWE when his contract is up this year.
              WHAT?!?! This can't happen

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                WHAT?!?! This can't happen
                Yep....apparently he's not too thrilled with his role in the company.

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Well I don't blame him..he should be maineventing and not losing EVERY feud he's in

Comment

Agreed....he's the best overall talent in the WWE in my opinion.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

If they moved Punk to Smackdown, it would have been his show. They should have left Orton on Raw with Cena.

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                        Agreed....he's the best overall talent in the WWE in my opinion.
                        I agree However his look does not sell IMO

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                        X