WWE Over The Limit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Over The Limit...

OK, I know this is not the greatest show, BUT it is a surprise for my daughter who has never been to one of these events and always talks about wanting to go. I have been to Wrestlemania 17 and 19 and it was like a dream (especially sitting in row 2 when Piper ran right by us)...anyways I am wanting to get two seats in the first few rows and just wondering with the story lines going on if anyone had any ideas what that PPV will hold for us? It is on May 22nd so not too far off. Again, I know the PPV won't be worth the money I am going to spend to see it, except watching her face when she realizes where we are and the characters on TV that she sees are actually in front of her. Thanks for any input.

I'd imagine Miz vs Cena if Cena wins the belt and Morrison vs Miz if Miz retains tonight.

Del Rio vs Orton for the WHC if Del Rio wins the belt tonight or Christian vs Mark Henry if Christian wins the belt.

thats about all I can really see right now as the storylines havent changed since Mania yet

Comment

Im guessing Cena Vs Miz again, Morrison Vs R-Truth, Christian Vs Kane, Orton Vs Sheamus, and Del Rio Vs Misterio.

Comment

OK guys..so Cena vs Miz is right on...looks like Morrison is out for a bit, and Orton has the belt...so what do you guys think for matches with the storylines now?

Comment

Probably have an R-Truth/Rey Mysterio match somewhere in there....looks like they're ready to feud.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Cena Vs Miz, Truth Vs Rey, Orton Vs Christian, Zeke Vs Barrett, Mason Ryan/Punk Vs Kane/Show, Lawler Vs Cole sadly again, Kong Vs Bella

Comment

Lawler Vs Cole....ugh

have Kharma come in and squash Michael Cole ? he is a Diva after all LOL
              Last edited by ac-n-mike; 05-10-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  Probably have an R-Truth/Rey Mysterio match somewhere in there....looks like they're ready to feud.
                  AND THATS THE TWOOTH!

Loves like OTL is all set..I think Orton will have a rematch with Christian.

Comment

Lawler and Cole? I'd rather watch a commercial....so who wins the I Quit match? Miz has Cena in some type of submission and Riley says I Quit (making it sound like Cena)? Regardless my daughter will have a blast..she loves watching Mysterio...

Comment

I'm serious about COLE gettingquashed by KHARMA... the crowd would LOVE it lol

Comment

Originally posted by chittychitty844 View Post
                        Lawler and Cole? I'd rather watch a commercial....so who wins the I Quit match? Miz has Cena in some type of submission and Riley says I Quit (making it sound like Cena)? Regardless my daughter will have a blast..she loves watching Mysterio...
                        SuperCena would NEVER say 'I quit'. I just hope they don't make Miz look weak when he 'quits'.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Unless we get Mankind part 2..Miz can hit Cena with a chair 3 billion times then have a recording of Cena quitting?!

Comment

maybe they will make Cena pull a Stone Cold Steve Austin and just keep getting beaten until he passes out and cant say "I QUIT"... a la Steve Austin/ Bret Hart when the "crimson mask" came into effect

EDIT: CENA getting the SHIZ beaten out of him by The MIZ would be instant gold LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              Unless we get Mankind part 2..Miz can hit Cena with a chair 3 billion times then have a recording of Cena quitting?!
                              That'd be sick.

Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                              X