No announcement yet.

TNA Impact Results - 5/5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge is still under WWE contract. Even though he retired from in ring action, he is sort of like a WWE Ambassador now. He is a WWE homegrown talent, he has no reason to go to TNA. I have a feeling he will be either a manager, commentator, or future Tough Enough trainer in the next year.

That thing with Goldberg was just a tease to bring in more viewers for next week's Impact. It was already taped so spoilers show no Goldberg unless it is a newly filmed video commercial that they can just add in.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Edge is still under WWE contract. Even though he retired from in ring action, he is sort of like a WWE Ambassador now. He is a WWE homegrown talent, he has no reason to go to TNA. I have a feeling he will be either a manager, commentator, or future Tough Enough trainer in the next year.

That thing with Goldberg was just a tease to bring in more viewers for next week's Impact. It was already taped so spoilers show no Goldberg unless it is a newly filmed video commercial that they can just add in.
      so he is still under contract? thought it had expired, well that blows my thought. one of the few i had this week, dang.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X