24 Hours from now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hours from now....

And Father/Daughter weekend starts with my oldest (9). We are flying out Friday morning and spending the day in Anchorage (Chuckie Cheese most likely for dinner), then on to Seattle Saturday to watch a movie (probably Pirates...she loves those) and catch a Seattle Sounders soccer game, and then Sunday...she thinks we are going to a baseball game...but on to Key Arena for Over the Limit. I am so anxious to see her face when she sees that wrestling ring and realizes that this is not a baseball game. Was lucky to score some front row seats for the event, so this is her first live event and will be a blast, regardless of who sucks and who should be champ and who can't wrestle or how annoying Cole and his fungus foot are. This one is about her having a blast and she most definitely will. I am actually kind of excited about the weekend. She asked to wear her edge hockey jersey to the "baseball game" and I said sure..of course....

VERY cool man... my little girl would have a blast at that as well LOL she is 7

Comment

awsome have fun dude and dudette! did i get back with you on the rice jersey? i cant remember and i deleted my sent pms, lmk.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Have fun. Let us know how the show is live. I havent been to a wrestling live show in about 6 years when it was the 2005 WWE Draft.

Comment

awesome chitty, hope you have a blast
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Thanks guys...12 hours and counting...

tnd-never heard anything back about the jersey

key-my brother and I went to a couple of wrestlemanias (including XXVII and the one in Seattle) and we were like kids in a candy store.

If anyone is interested I will get some pics posted at the show in this thread.

Comment

Yeah if you get some photos, we would love to see them on here. Thanks.

Comment

definately...get those pics
                Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Look out Seattle... We just landed

Can anyone tell me how to send a picture from my phone to this thread?

Comment

i would do it for you... send it to my phone.. PM incoming

Comment

I got your pm and will send the pics when I get em all. Thanks for the help

Update- on the train making our way to the Key Arena. She still has no clue. All morning she is talking about what she wants to do at the baseball game etc... This has been a great weekend so far

Comment

3 more hours to go before the event starts. Hope you have a great time. Boo the heck out of John Cena for me. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by chittychitty844 View Post
                          I got your pm and will send the pics when I get em all. Thanks for the help

Update- on the train making our way to the Key Arena. She still has no clue. All morning she is talking about what she wants to do at the baseball game etc... This has been a great weekend so far

SHE is gonna FREAK OUT lol awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is late and we are worn out. What a day. I know you guys were not impressed with the show, However... It was a blast for us and we are both having a hard time talking. Makayla realized we were at the ppv when we went inside and she saw the actual ring. She has had the biggest smile on her face all night and one of the highlights for her was when she got to high five Brett Hart...anyways we travel home tomorrow and I will get some pictures up and give my two cents on the show after we get back. Thanks for all the well wishes and YES... We had a tremendous time there and got to keep our seats from the event which is just great. Kept getting offers from people to buy our chairs 200-300) but this was a special one so did not even think twice about saying no...write more later
                            Thanks

Comment

Glad you two had a blast at the show. Cant wait to see the pics. Have a safe trip home.

Comment

Working...
                              X