X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paige Duke (Miss Sprint) FIRED!

Sporting News
    July 7, 2011

Paige Duke, formerly one of three Miss Sprint Cups representing NASCAR's top series, was fired from her job recently after nude pictures from her college days surfaced on the Internet -- pictures intended only for her boyfriend at the time, Duke told TV station Fox Charlotte (WCCB).

On Miss Sprint Cup's Facebook page, a June 29 entry confirmed the 24-year-old Duke's departure, saying, "Hey fans, Paige Duke is no longer with the Miss Sprint Cup team. We wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors."

Paige Duke, fired from her job as one of three Miss Sprint Cups, says the nude photos that surfaced on the Internet recently from her college years were intended for her then-boyfriend, she tells a Charlotte TV station.

Duke told the FOX affiliate, "These were pictures I had sent an ex-boyfriend when I was 18. This is the most embarrassing thing that could have ever happened to me."

Duke said she's now spending time with family and waiting for her next opportunity.

"I just wanna set the record straight, I'm gonna own up to my mistakes," Duke told the TV station. "It's something I did, I've cried enough tears over it, I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of hiding from everybody."
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Randy, I'm gonna need to see these naked pics before I'm able to chime in on this thread. If you get them, send them over, and then I will post a response to this terrible miscarriage of justice on poor Paige!

Comment

I have seen three different pics.....I can understand the embarrassment and maybe her mom being upset....but this is something that happened six years ago.....no sense in her being fired over them.

...and ......if it wasn't for the fact that she is in the public eye, her ex-boyfriend probably would have thrown them away......he should be publicly whipped for this.

Randy
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Paige Duke Interview Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFhXz...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
          I have seen three different pics.....I can understand the embarrassment and maybe her mom being upset....but this is something that happened six years ago.....no sense in her being fired over them.

...and ......if it wasn't for the fact that she is in the public eye, her ex-boyfriend probably would have thrown them away......he should be publicly whipped for this.

I just saw a bunch of them with stars over her private areas. I feel bad for her, but this is why you never do silly things like this when you are young.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
            ......, but this is why you never do silly things like this when you are young.
            Troy...you still have those Betty White photos?
            Randy
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
              Troy...you still have those Betty White photos?
              I'm in those photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
                I'm in those photos!
                you're killing me buddy.....
                Randy
                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I think it's kinda silly she got fired for something she did 6 years ago.

Plus, Sprint could've kept her and capitalized on the whole thing with a big sexting campaign. Turn a negative into a positive. BUT....I don't run Sprint.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

This is why girls should NEVER send pictures of themselves !! Doesn't matter if she is in the public or not, I've known one too many girls who have done this and the pics always surface! I don't know if she should've gotten fired for it...but I just think it's disgusting. Sending pictures like that is just classless and when they do surface, esp. on the internet, it just gets gross. Ew.
                    Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
                    Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      Plus, Sprint could've kept her and capitalized on the whole thing with a big sexting campaign. Turn a negative into a positive.
                      agree 100%!!!!!

Randy
                      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Working...
                      X