Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Happen This Sunday Between Punk & Cena?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will Happen This Sunday Between Punk & Cena?

Supposedly this Sunday is CM Punk's last day in WWE. What do you think will happen? Most of these scenarios below will probably never happen, but why not throw the ideas out there anyways? The top scenario is the one I would love to see happen, but I doubt it will.

- Vince McMahon helps John Cena beat CM Punk (ala helping Austin beat Rock at Wrestlemania 17) since he was embarrased by him on live tv. Since Punk is in his hometown, the fans will boo the heck out of Vince and Cena as well, finally turning him heel.

- The Rock shows up and costs John Cena the title. There has to be a reason why both Punk and Cena keep on mentioning The Rock these last 3 weeks.

- The Nexus try to help Punk win, but mess up and end up costing him the match. After the match, Punk lays out The Nexus which basically breaks the group up.

- Colt Cabana and Drew Gallows return and help Punk beat Cena. This would mean Punk actually has resigned with WWE and forms a new stable.

- CM Punk actually beats John Cena fairly and cleanly in the middle of the ring. After the match, either the Smackdown or Raw Money In The Bank Winner, cashes it in and beat Punk for the title.

- John Cena wins the match, but loses it a few minutes later after Alberto Del Rio beats him for the title after winning the Raw Money In The Bank Match.

Out of all of those, the bottom two seem the most likely. I'm leaning towards Punk winning (last ditch effort to resign him), but then MITB gets cashed in on him.

Although I'm all for the first one happening. Cena needs to turn heel badly because he's so damn stale.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Cena really needs to turn heel,but it will be 1 of the bottom 2.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Its like you've put them in order from least likely to most likely lol. Would be good to see Cena turn heel but cant see it happening.

Comment

Punk will win via disqualification, but the title will stay with Cena.

ho hum ho hum
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^ sadly that may be correct

Comment

i like the cm punk winning then losing from mitb
              Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Vinny Mac turns heel, helps Punk win (yes, pipedream)

Comment

that would be the best ever

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    Vinny Mac turns heel, helps Punk win (yes, pipedream)
                    Vince was very much in heel mode when he told Cena he'd be fired if he lost the title to Punk.

I say, Cena finally turns heel as Punk falls victim to Raw's hometown star curse on his "last night".

Comment

I think Cena will retain the title however, like you said his whole atitude will change..
                      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Tomorrow should be a good show for secondary PPV event. Is anyone going to watch it?

Comment

I'm gonna watch it, after all the bad PPVs i've watched this year, it'll be nice to see one that is entertaining

Comment

are there any sites or anything i can watch it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Phlash View Post
                              are there any sites or anything i can watch it on?
                              http://www.justin.tv/

search wwe and someone will have the replay

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X