Appearance - Cain Velasquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appearance - Cain Velasquez

UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez made an appearance at Home Depot in Marina Del Rey earlier today. He was scheduled to sign from 10am-2pm and was promoting Milwaukee tools. They were giving away t-shirts if you went inside the store and bought any Milwaukee products.

I arrived at 8:15am and there was only six people ahead of me. It's probably because most people are working during this time. Cain showed up exactly at 10am with his wife. One person in lined asked, "Cain, can you sock me in the face?"

Cain signed a couple items and one picture for each person. I had him sign a couple pictures and a poster (The one at the beginning of this post). Cain began to laugh when he saw the first photo. His wife said that he looked like a bobblehead in the picture. Milwaukee provided pictures for Cain to sign if people wanted one. I had one signed for my brother.

When I left Home Depot, there was about 150 people in line waiting. I'm sure that during lunch a lot more people came. It was a pleasure to meet the Heavyweight Champion that defeated Brock Lesnar.

Thanks to Milwaukee Tools and Home Depot for hosting the signing.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Very cool, nice add to your collection as well

Comment

that was cool. i wish i had the chance to meet a ufc champ.
      Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Working...
      X