WWE Vs TNA In 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Vs TNA In 2010

Much like the Monday Night Wars between WWF and WCW in the mid nineties, TNA is going to try to challenge WWE in 2010.

What are your thoughts on this?

Obviously from watching TNA the last few years, I see the same problems that WCW had near the end of its run. Bringing in older stars of yesterday as main eventers instead of pushing younger wrestlers is not a good way to start. I can still accept Sting and Kurt Angle as credible main eventers, but there needs to be a balance of young guys with established veterans. Plus they really need to drop all the dump storylines/gimmicks.

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are now part of TNA. Im sure that we will end up seeing some similar type of WCW/NWO recycled storyline done. This time it will probably be Hulk Hogan Vs Mick Foley. Plus Jeff Jarrett will always be known as the Triple H of TNA.

In the near future, I can see a lot of past WWF wrestlers of the 1980s show up in TNA. Supposedly Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and Rob Van Dam may be showing up in TNA soon.

TNA should focus more on pushing A.J. Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Nigel McGuinness, Homicide, Hernandez, and Matt Morgan instead.

Likewise WWE should focus more on pushing C.M. Punk, Evan Bourne, MVP, Jack Swagger, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, and The Miz.

Agreed,if TNA doesnt pushed someone,they are gonna fail at this.
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

As much as you could say there is no pressure on TNA, that is incorrect, there is LOADS of pressure on TNA to have solid ratings, mostly because Hulk Hogan can see Wrestlemania around the corner...

Comment

Anyone watching?

Jeff Hardy has resigned with TNA, he made an appearance in the opening match, people also set to appear on impact tonight are

Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Sean Morley, Orlando Jordan, The Nasty Boys, Angelina Love, Jason Hervey, Brooke Hogan, & Nick Hogan.

Comment

Ric Flair just showed up on impact, uh oh

Comment

they had a great start and the ratings are gonna be awesome for them.....for 1 hour 8-9 then Bret Hart is gonna kill it tonight. plus Cena isnt gonna be on Raw has he did the coin flip on Fista Bowl.

Comment

Cena not being on Raw is a good reason to watch!

Comment

i read on some rumor site that they are trying to get Bret to wrestle 1 more match,and they want it to be witht he ROCK at WM26. which i have tickets to. i also think that Taker HBK is gonna have a retirement match(im hoping for this one,not a rumor). and its gonna be cena vs HHH vs orton for the belt.which will be stupid lol or Orton Vs Ted Jr
                Last edited by Bengals4Life; 01-04-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

lol @ scott hall and Shawn W. be funny if they called them Razor and 123 kid hahahahaha

Comment

come in the chat room for wrestling talk if it allowed,im there if its not then just tell and i will leave

Comment

TNA far and wide put on a MUCH better show, and i'd be shocked if they didnt draw a great rating, WWE put a terrrible show on, the first match with Maryse and Bella was just awful and fairly painful to watch, i must say the best part of Raw was Santino Marella impersonating as Chris Jericho.

TNA put a match of the year on with AJ Styles/Kurt Angle, in my opinion, it was an awesome match, although i dont know what they're gonna do on PPV now, however i do hope guys like Flair/Waltman/Hall/Hogan/Bischoff don't stay on permanantly, let Hogan/Bischoff do there thing behind the scenes

Comment

Working...
                      X