Kimbo Slice UFC Fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo Slice UFC Fighter

Kimbo Slice fought and beat Houston Alexander at The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale last week. Through no real fault of his own, the match didnt turn out the way everyone thought it would have. Alexander danced around the ring for majority of the three rounds and seemed hesitant to trade blows with Kimbo. Considering that I saw his debut match against Keith Jardine and his victory over Alessio Sakara, I am surprised that he didnt go all out for this one. He must have known that with 3 consecutive losses before this fight, he needed to have a good showing or be released, which happened the next day.

Even though Kimbo may never be the fighter EliteXC deemed him to be, he did show good wrestling skills in the second round. He may never win a UFC title, but he can draw numbers and sell tickets while putting on a good show. The fans seem to like him as a person thanks to the UFC's brilliant marketing of him on The Ultimate Fighter. He admits he was never trained properly, but showed a willingness to take the time to improve his game. For that reason, he will fight again for the UFC.

He is a bad mother (shut yo mouf)....
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

If anyone else watched the ultimate fighter, i was shocked to see what a teddy bear and what a nice guy Kimbo is, i hope he becomes a great fighter, but apprarantly he has arthritis in his knee already, so that may halt a potentially successful career

Comment

Kimbo still hasn't impressed me in the UFC. Roy Nelson beat him easily, and then his fight against Houston Alexander was one of the boring matches i've seen. They literally didn't touch each for 14:30... So until he has a great fight, then maybe i can begin to like him.
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
          Kimbo still hasn't impressed me in the UFC. Roy Nelson beat him easily, and then his fight against Houston Alexander was one of the boring matches i've seen. They literally didn't touch each for 14:30... So until he has a great fight, then maybe i can begin to like him.
          Roy Nelson beat everyone on ultimate fighter easily lol, he takes that big belly, puts it on you and its over, Kimbo never even got literally knocked out against Roy, the ref stopped it because Roy hit him 20 times in the head atleast lol

Comment

Working...
          X