Brock Lesnar UFC Heavyweight Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar UFC Heavyweight Champion

What are your thoughts of Brock Lesnar as the UFC Heavyweight Champion?

Many fans dont like him and will always consider him a WWE actor/wrestler. No one seemed to remember that he has an accomplished amateur wrestler background and won the 2000 NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

After losing his debut match to Frank Mir, he won his next three fights. He beat Heath Hearing, Randy Couture, and Frank Mir for the UFC Heavyweight Title.

Now his once promising UFC career may be over before it really begins. Lesnar was diagnosed with mono and a very serious digestive disease last month. The UFC and Dana White wont know for another 2 months if Lesnar will ever be able to fight again.

I think if Lesnar comes back, he will be a force to reckon with. With his size and wrestling skills, there are not that many fighters that can size up with him. A possible fight with Fedor sometime way down the line has dollar signs written all over it.

You make some great points Kerwin. I haven't given the guy the respect he deserves until you've laid it all out. I should look past his WWE acting and appreciate him for his mammoth size and gargantuan force.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I've always been a big fan of Lesnar, since the WWE days. He was my favorite wrestler. I don't really care if he is portrayed as the bad guy. That's a reason i like him, because most people want him to fail.

He was really impressive at UFC 100 and his interview after the fight was hilarious.

It's sad to see that he's very sick right now and may never fight again, i hope he gets well soon and back into the octagon.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

He's also pulling Rena M(Sable) lol, ive always liked him
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Ahh yes Sable. He's a lucky dude lol
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I had wanted Lesnar to stay with WWE, but his heart wasn't really into that, hopefully when he comes back from his injury, he can continue to dominate like he did before..

Comment

Working...
            X