Favorite Wrestling Finishing Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Wrestling Finishing Moves

What are your favorite wrestling Finishing Moves? I know some wrestlers have multiple finishing moves.

My Favorite Wrestling Finishing Moves
    Stone Cold (Stone Cold Stunner)
    A.J. Styles (Styles Clash)
    Rob Van Dam (Van Terminator)
    Petey Williams (Canadian Destroyer)
    Shawn Michaels (Sweet Chin Music)

Ultimate Warrior's freak out move was always my favorite. You know, he's gettin beat down.... then the rage takes over..... he gets to one knee slowly starting to bounce it up and down while picking up pace and getting hit from the back..... next he gets up and faces the crowd with both hands on the top rope and starts to vigorously shake it up and down all in the while his feet are running in place still getting hit from the back..... he turns and faces his foe with the crazy look in his eye and blocks 1 punch, 2 punch, ducks under the 3rd and he takes off running bouncing off of one rope.... ducks under the close line and bounces off the next rope.... levels his foe with a clothes line of his own.... the warrior turns to the crowd with one finger up and faces his foe, kicks him in the gut, and scoops him up over his head for a full gorilla press slam.... turning back to the crowd the warrior takes off bouncing off one last rope and launches himself for the Warrior Splash, shoulder first, knocking down the opponent back to the mat for the inevitable pin and theme music and more hectic showcasing, lol.

Yup, that sums it up for me....
    Last edited by Brads55; 12-17-2009, 06:36 AM.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Sweet Chin Music

Comment

Canadian Destroyer by Petey Williams was always my favorite. A finisher I like but was banned was Shane Helms' Vertebreaker. I also like Cody Rhodes' Crossroads finisher. I remember that move when a guy named Reno used it in WCW and I think Test later used it too.

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
        Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
        Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
        Colts Rookie Collection
        Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

I think Carlito used that move too before the Back Cracker, it was called the Overdive. I remember it was his finisher in one of the Smackdown Vs Raw videogames.

Comment

My personal favorite has always been Rhyno's Gore, but if Paul Heyman was announcing the match.
            Collecting John Salmons, Christian Laettner, Dominique Wilkins and New Orleans Saints Players and Sage/Press Pass LSU Autographs.

My Bucket: http://photobucket.com/neo_darkside

Comment

My all time fav wasnt really about only the move,it was what led up to it at all times

STONE COLD STUNNER!!!

AFTER HE WINS THE BELT...JIM ROSS "STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD"
              Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Rock bottom wasnt bad either lol

Comment

the Perfect Plex, the Tombstone, the Sharpshooter, in no particular order

Comment

Von Erich's Claw
                    Lex Lugers Rack
                    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

The razors edge sweet chin music or sharpshooter

Comment

The Perfect Plex cannot be beaten.

Comment

Working...
                        X