Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keselowski Crashes - Hospitalized

NASCAR.com:

Brad Keselowski was taken to a hospital after crashing during a test at Road Atlanta, a spokesman for his Penske Racing team said Wednesday.

The severity of the crash was not immediately known. According to the Penske team, Keselowski was able to exit the car under his own power, and was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.

Keselowski was in Road Atlanta testing his No. 2 Sprint Cup car for the upcoming road-course event at Watkins Glen International. He was awake and alert after the crash, and sending messages on Twitter soon after.

"Looks like I'll be OK to race this weekend," he tweeted. "Blue deuce, not so much. I'll keep u posted."

Keselowski later tweeted while in the hospital that he was looking over data from the accident. He wrote that he was going 155 mph, and the car slowed to approximately 100 before he collided head-on with a wall that was not protected by the Steel and Foam Energy Reduction (SAFER) barrier.

Keselowski has one victory this season on the Sprint Cup circuit, where he stands 21st in points. He scored his second Nationwide Series victory of the year last Saturday at Lucas Oil Raceway outside Indianapolis.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

WOW....

http://twitpic.com/60h7qo

Click view full size to see how bad it really was. The car crumpled up all the way to the door number. Thank God he's alright.

And the wall...

http://twitpic.com/60h5wz

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

UPDATE! K-ski's Ankle

Brad posted this on twitter....(from speedtv.com)

Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Working...
      X