Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hardy Arrested for DWI.........Again

411mania.com: Wrestling - Matt Hardy Arrested Again For DWI

According to PWTorch, Matt Hardy has been arrested again. Hardy was recently arrested on another DWI charge in Raleigh, N.C. Hardy now has several court dates set.
    411mania.com: Wrestling - More on Matt Hardy's DWI Arrest

Matt Hardy's DWI arrest went down Monday afternoon. Hardy was pulled over in the early afternoon by a
    Raleigh-Durhan International Airport Authority Officer after people reported concerns about the way he was driving. Hardy passed a breathalyzer, blowing a 0.00, prompting a North Carolina State Trooper who was also a drug recognition expert to be brought in to examine him.

The trooper stated that he "conducted a series of tests on [Hardy] and determined he was impaired and unable to safely operate a vehicle." Hardy was given a blood test for further testing, the results of which are still pending.
    The only thoughts I have....

Whatever slight chance he had of WWE possibly wanting him back is probably totally gone now.

Comment

dumb dumb dumb
      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

He and his brother just spiraled downwards and out of control this past few years. And after Jeff Hardy getting a heavy push in his last WWE run too. They had brought us so many years of entertainment, this is a sad end for them.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
        Click here for Bucket

Comment

Working...
        X