Sets you wish would be made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sets you wish would be made!

I suppose this could be labeled a fantasy thread. I'm sure there are lots of us that think about sets we wish had been or would be produced.

Personally, in the last few years I have been thinking about a wrestling release I wish would become reality. Since WWE owns the license on so many classic titles like NWA, AWA, UWF, etc, I have always thought it would be great if they would produce a Legends Set. Imagine the product without current superstars. I wouldn't mind busting a product where I didn't come out with numerous cards of Alex Riley and Truth. I'm sure they have a vast cache of memorabilia that could be broken out for this as well. Such chase cards could include cut autos or Ring Worn Memorabilia. How about an Andre the Giant cut auto or a Mean Gene event worn jacket with part of the AWA logo in the patch. The possibilities are endless. Alas, I'm just dreaming.

What non sports or wrestling sets do you wish had been or would be made?
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

How about a KoKo B. Ware card with a feather in it?

Foley with part of Socko?

Rowdy Roddy with part of his kilt?

Macho Man with a half eaten slim jim inserted in the card - alright maybe not this one!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'd love to see the following television shows on cardboard:

Freaks and Geeks
      The Big Bang Theory
      Seinfeld
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, The Walking Dead and The Big Bang Theory are going to have cards released soon.

And I'd love to pull a Ultimate Warrior arm band relic!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I remember getting a pack of "Growing Pains' cards as a kid

I wouldn't mind having a card of Ronnie and Bobby whooping up on some dudes from Lizard Lick towing!
          Last edited by ucffans; 10-27-2011, 07:58 AM.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I would like to see a Rock Stars Card Set. For guitarist's you could have a guitar pick card with signature editions. You could have cut autos of Famous rockers: John Lennon, George Harrison, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix etc. Maybe redemptions for Band autographed Guitars. The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Awesome... I heard about that on a podcast... and was hoping they'd follow through with this. I'll be all over both of these sets.

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
              If I'm not mistaken, The Walking Dead and The Big Bang Theory are going to have cards released soon.

And I'd love to pull a Ultimate Warrior arm band relic!

If relics aren't a requirement... Pro Set produced several music sets in the early 90's. The one that most closely resembles your taste would probably be the 1991 Pro Set SuperStars MusiCards. It featured Led Zepelin, Clapton, Jimi, and The Doors... as well as 80's and early 90's R&B & Pop stars.

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
              I would like to see a Rock Stars Card Set. For guitarist's you could have a guitar pick card with signature editions. You could have cut autos of Famous rockers: John Lennon, George Harrison, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix etc. Maybe redemptions for Band autographed Guitars. The possibilities are endless.
              Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X