Favorite Wrestling Entrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Wrestling Entrances

What are your favorite wrestling entrances and why? I know some wrestlers have licensed entrance music played by a band while others just have generic theme music. Use of fireworks and pyrotechnics also help rile up the fans before a match starts.

My Favorite Wrestling Entrances

Undertaker (WWF) - The best wrestling entrance I have ever seen. Something so simple as turning the lights off and then having a purple light shine in the arena while the graveyard theme music plays. The way Undertaker walks slowly to the ring with mists surrounding him makes this the coolest entrance to see in person.

Bill Goldberg (WCW) - Once his theme music started playing, the WCW crowd would start chanting his name. When Goldberg walked out, he would breathe in the smoke as he stood in the middle of his pyrotechnics. When that was done, he would throw punches and uppercuts in the air while fireworks went off. Plus this made WWF create Bill Gillberg and the hilarious version of his entrance where Gillberg would catch on fire by the sparklers he walked through, had a fire extinguisher used on him, and started coughing when he breathed in the smoke.

Ultimate Warrior (WWF) - One of the best generic theme songs I have heard for a wrestler. Once his theme music would start, he would run down the aisle and around the wrestling ring while shaking the ropes. Later on, the WWF added in a light show with the warrior logo in different colors flashing across the arena.

Sandman (ECW) - The original ECW was one of the first mainstream wrestling organizations that let their wrestlers use licensed theme music. The Sandman came out to Metallica's Enter Sandman. During the duration of the whole song, the Sandman would come out with his singapore cane, smoking a cigarette, and pants filled with about 6-8 cans of beer in them. He would proceed to walk through the crowd sharing his beers with the fans as they all sang the lyrics of the song. He would pop open the beer, chug it, and start hitting his head with the can multiple times. He started doing this gimmick before Stone Cold did it in WWF. Considering Enter Sandman is my favorite song, this entrance ranks right up there in my opinion.

My Favorite Wrestling Entrances

Bill Goldberg (WCW) - Plus this made WWF create Bill Gillberg and the hilarious version of his entrance where Gillberg would catch on fire by the sparklers he walked through, had a fire extinguisher used on him, and started coughing when he breathed in the smoke.

Maybe he needs some tricks of the trade from good ol' Spicoli

Ultimate Warrior (WWF) - One of the best generic theme songs I have heard for a wrestler. Once his theme music would start, he would run down the aisle and around the wrestling ring while shaking the ropes. Later on, the WWF added in a light show with the warrior logo in different colors flashing across the arena.

My favorite wrestler of all time. LOL.

And don't forget the Bushwhackers and there little moshpit entrance with their arms and licking each others armpits. Classic
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

HBK- Well because he's my favorite wrestler pretty much and he sings his own song lol, also his entrance on the zipline at Wrestlemania was pretty awesome.

Batista- the whole thing with the pyros was prett cool i thought

Comment

My favorite was Christian's when he was with the Alliance. The video was great and the sparklers were awesome.

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
        Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
        Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
        Colts Rookie Collection
        Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Love the Undertaker
          Stone Cold
          and of course The Rock

Comment

Working...
          X