X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan's Ex Says He is Gay and Violent. Hulk Files Suit

Not shocked by this at all..

-----------------

As the Telegraph is reporting, Bollea recently claimed that Hogan is gay and had an affair with wrestler Brutus Beefcake. She also accused the wrestler of being prone to violent, threatening outbursts during their marriage.

Hulk Hogan Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Wife Linda Bollea After She Claimed He Is Gay, Violent

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

I know she is publishing a book, but she is not going to gain anymore. If this is proven wrong then she stands to lose.....alot!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

That's taking the term 'tag team' to an entire different level.

Comment

No way this is true. Being a former wrestler, I have heard all this crap. Be strong, eat your vitamins, and say your prayers Hulkster!!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Beefcake's already filed a defamation of character lawsuit as of this afternoon against Linda

Comment

Funny that when Ultimate Warrior said this a few years ago, everyone thought he was just bitter. Now Linda says it too. I mean she got like $50+ million after the divorce, cant she just leave him alone.

Comment

Man I hope she pulls a rabbit out of the hat. She must have a smoking gun...I was not a professional wrestler but wrestled. It does happen in all sports, all levels. If people think the only gay person in wrestling was rhino then they are naive.

Him and his story is the reason nobody would come out...

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

wow that is just crazy
                http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

wait... Rhino was gay ?

Comment

A few years ago, the girl of my dreams - country singer Chely Wright came out (after she dated Brad Paisley). No way my childhood icon the Hulkster is -say it ain't so! If it is true, don't tell my wife, she already makes fun of me that I watched "Hogan Knows Best".
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Pat Patterson was openly gay I believe?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        Man I hope she pulls a rabbit out of the hat. She must have a smoking gun...I was not a professional wrestler but wrestled. It does happen in all sports, all levels. If people think the only gay person in wrestling was rhino then they are naive.

Him and his story is the reason nobody would come out...
                        Orlando Jordan is openly bi-sexual, but he is in TNA (was in WWE some years back)

Comment

......wait WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                            ......wait WTF?

on which one?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

ALL of it LOL! !

Comment

Working...
                              X