WWE Raw Jan 4th - Bret Hart Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Raw Jan 4th - Bret Hart Returns

Bret Hart returned to WWE Raw tonight. For the first time in 12 years, Bret stepped into a WWE ring. He started off Raw with a promo and called out Shawn Michaels. They had some words and buried the hatched by shaking hands and hugging in the middle of the ring.

At the end of Raw, Vince McMahon came out to the ring and talked about everything Bret did to him from Survivor Series 97 up until when Bret was inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame. Vince told Bret that he wanted the same thing that Bret did. He told Bret that Stu Hart will be inducted into the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame. Vince thanked Bret for his WWE career and ended Raw by kicking Bret below the mid section.

This definitely sets up for a Wrestlemania 26 match of some sort.

Lame ending, IMO. Would've been better if Shawn Michaels came out when Vince was leaving, chased him back into the ring, and then Hart gave him the sharpshooter.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Well it does all lead up to a Wrestlemania showdown. I expected a better ending too, heck I wanted to see Bret cost DX the titles against the Hart Dynasty at least. But it was good to see Bret back in WWE, even though they messed up his theme music to a more modern day version.

Comment

Yea, I guess you're right about Wrestlemania. On another note, Kofi Kingston should be pushed as the next big superstar of the WWE. That dude is the future.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

This was really an awful show, all around, in fact after match #1 i watched TNA, the Hart/HBK promo was so fake and over the top and people dont want to see that, they would rather see another screw job in my opinion...

Maryse vs Bri Bella was just garbage i thought, Bella can't wrestle for her life, the 4 man match for the US title wasn't very good, and MVP botched the finish a bit. I don't get why they arent pushing the Miz more, he is getting better and better on the mic, and he's a pretty good wrestler.

I will say though the best part of the show was Santino Marella impersonating Y2J "I am the best at whatever it is that i do" LOL

Comment

Working...
          X