WWE Suspends Evan Bourne Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Suspends Evan Bourne Again

I guess this is the reason why Air Boom lost their Tag Titles to the Colons at a House Show. Bourne is probably on the soon to be released list, to then join TNA.

WWE announced Tuesday morning that Matthew Korklan, who performs as Evan Bourne, has been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the company's Talent Wellness Program. The Raw Superstar went on Twitter to apologize to fans for his latest infraction.

"Sorry y'all. Sometimes we become our own worst enemy," he tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

During Sunday's Raw Live Event at Oakland's Oracle Center, Bourne and Kofi Kingston lost the WWE Tag Team Championship to Primo and Epico. The high-flying duo lost to the Tag Team Champions in short order in their rematch on Monday's Raw SuperShow.

Comment

what did he do to violate it you wrestling guys. I am missing part of the story

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Violating the company's Talent Wellness Program?? If that isn't vague, I don't know what is....
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

The same thing he got busted for a month ago....weed.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

ahh thanks man. So wellness means substance policy. Got'er

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Yea it's pretty much their 'nice' way of wording it lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

and to think RVD's rumored to be coming back to the WWE after his TNA contract expires at the end of March lol

Comment

LOL I know that is hilarious to think about.

Comment

Btw,im not sure if u've heard,but as things stand now,there are no plans for any "suprise" entrants for the Rumble match

Comment

Yeah I read that too. If anything, the "surprise" entrants will be returning wrestlers that are already contracted to WWE. So in other words people like Undertaker, Christian, or Randy Orton that are currently injured.

Comment

I also heard for wrestlemania 29,wemight get either undertaker-lesnar or Goldberg-lesnar as the main event

Comment

LordsofPain.net - Evan Bourne Reportedly Done With WWE After Latest Suspension

Former WWE tag team champion Evan Bourne is currently serving a 60-day suspension for his second violation of the company's Wellness Policy.

While Bourne would be cleared to return to action in March, a report on PWinsider.com suggests that Bourne could be done with the company for good.

No official decision has been made yet, but "a number of WWE sources" have indicated that Bourne will not be brought back.

Bourne's first violation of the Wellness Policy was reportedly a result of him using synthetic marijuana, which is a banned substance in WWE.

Bourne's latest violation is said to be a result of something "completely unrelated" to his first situation.

Comment

Working...
                          X