WWE Raw Thoughts For 1/23/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Raw Thoughts For 1/23/12

Ok so they are recreating the whole Austin Vs McMahon angle with Punk Vs Laurinaitis. I dont think it is that good, but that is because everything with Austin from 1997 to 1999 was pure gold and I hate it when wrestling promotions rehash past storylines.

It was announced that Triple H will be on Raw next week to evaluate the job that Laurinaitis is doing. So if Laurinaitis screws Punk out of the WWE Title on Sunday, he is basically fired.

Laurinaitis said that Mick Foley can participate in the Royal Rumble this Sunday. Punk finally got his hands on Laurinaitis and gave him the GTS. After that, Dolph Ziggler came out and hit the Zig Zag on Punk.

Chris Jericho finally talked, but only said that the world as we know it will end on Sunday at the Rumble. Funny how the fans cheered like crazy when he actually said a word. LOL!

Kane basically "killed" Zack Ryder and in storyline he has a broken back. John Cena walked off totally pissed and enraged.

The Miz lost to R-Truth in a match so he is the #1 Entrant in the Royal Rumble this Sunday.

from what i understand,they wrote Ryder off the next 3-5 weeks so they dont shove him so far down peoples throats that they get tired of him,and i expect Mr Boring to get bounced out on his ass next Monday night by HHH,and Mick Foley put in his place

Comment

It was an awesome show! My 1st show since the early 90's! At the end punk got to whoop on lauranitis a little then made a title match with ziggler and Punk which ziggler lost.. Which led to Cain coming out which then led to Cena coming out and the two exchanged moves..
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Laurinaitis is seriously one of the most boring and monotone wrestling personalities I have seen in the last 17 years that I have watched wrestling. I rather listen to Michael Cole or Jack Swagger talk instead of that idiot.

I agree. I expect Triple H to announce Mick Foley as the new permanent Raw GM.

Comment

It had some excitement for a change. I agree on the Austin rehash, but Punk can pull it off.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

They put the burial on the Ryder Revolution

Comment

How old am I getting?? I skipped watching Raw so I could watch the Republican debates........
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                They put the burial on the Ryder Revolution
                I hope this is not permanent.
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                  How old am I getting?? I skipped watching Raw so I could watch the Republican debates........
                  one just as fake and staged as the other

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                    one just as fake and staged as the other
                    Wrestling is more real than the debates!
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I stand corrected

Comment

Working...
                      X