Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New South Carolina Record

New SC Record Cycle 8.09 - YouTube

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but this is the link to my son (10 years old) breaking the SC speed stacking record for 10 year old. Some of you have traded some cards to me for my son and now you can put a name with the face!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Cup Stacking - I would say it is a SPORT. My son can run circles around me. I can't beat him with a 10 second head start!
    Last edited by ucffans; 01-29-2012, 07:46 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I fixed the title of the thread for you.

Thanks for sharing this story. That is really cool!

Comment

Thanks for fixing the title.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X