WWE Raw Thoughts For 1/30/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Raw Thoughts For 1/30/12

Tonight's Raw had a few decent segments. The match between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan was really good. Its funny how Michael Cole is now somewhat for Daniel Bryan. Chris Jericho interrupted the match and attacked CM Punk, basically setting up their Wrestlemania match. Which means Sheamus will be going against Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. Funny because this time last year they were both feuding over the U.S. Title and wasnt even booked on the main PPV card.

The John Cena Vs Kane storyline continues as John Cena went crazy on Kane to end their segment. Lame. LOL!

Triple H could not fire John Laurinaitis as Raw ended with The Undertaker making his return and essentially challenging Triple H to another Wrestlemania match. Taker hasnt been seen since Wrestlemania last year. Considering Taker beat Triple H at Wrestlemania 17 and again last year, I dont know why they are going to have a third match. Maybe the match will be the final match in both their wrestling careers.

I marked out for Cena last night actually.

Whatever will get rid of Kane trying to kill Ryder/Eve must happen.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      I marked out for Cena last night actually.

Whatever will get rid of Kane trying to kill Ryder/Eve must happen.
      I hardly comment in wrestling threads but here is my take

It is pretty much unwatchable for me. I mean the skits look tired and rehashed. The ending was the longest drawn out crap I have seen in some time. They really had to let takers music play till its sompletion? Who did not know he was gonna do the throat slice motion. Then they stare at each other for about 5 minutes too long..as taker looks up at the wrestlemania sign and say and do nothing. Oh wait hunter did tap him on the shoulder as he walked out the ring.. How many times has taker or oter wrestlers done that stare at the wrestlemania sign as a skit. I venture to say too many.. .. . So has run its course for me outside of Brodus Clay who is so refreshing.
      Last edited by wheeler281; 01-31-2012, 11:52 AM. Reason: typos

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
      X