WWE Elimination Chamber Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Elimination Chamber Results

Wow this PPV sounded horrible in every sense. So they bring back Alberto Del Rio and Christian for a stupid in ring segment. Yet they still have Santino and Great Khali compete in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match? Really? Epic Fail! The Raw Elimination Chamber match opened the PPV? That was a dumb move. And no Rock or Zack Ryder interfering in the Cena Vs Kane match. Plus Cena wins again and does not turn heel. Ugh. Boring and predictable. Whoever booked this PPV card should be fired or demoted.

CM Punk Defeated Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, The Miz, R-Truth, and Kofi Kingston in the Raw Elimination Chamber Match to retain the WWE Title.

Beth Phoenix Defeated Tamina Snuka to retain the WWE Divas Title.

Daniel Bryan Defeated Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Big Show, The Great Khali, and Santino Marella in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match to retain the World Heavyweight Title.

Jack Swagger Defeated Justin Gabriel to retain the United States Title.

John Cena Defeated Kane in an Ambulance Match.

Yeah it didn't sound to much of a good PPV. They did add something to the Jericho/Punk match that is obviously, now, going to happen at Wrestlemania. Also I think the Elimination Chamber PPV pretty much has become what the Royal Rumble matches, besides the Rumble itself, use to be. Boring and predictable and just there to fill air. I'd rather see them do away with the Elimination Chamber PPV personally and just have a giant build up from the RR till Wrestlemania but well I highly doubt that will happen in the near future.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Honestly what WWE needs to do is to cut PPVs down to maybe 6 a year so they can properly build storylines and good matches. All these monthly PPVs are too expensive and full of crap matches. Obviously that will never happen. The quality of matches and wrestling storylines now are horrendous.

Comment

Yeah I agree with you. I'm not sure why they haven't tbh. They could easily cut it in half. And have something like Supercards on the USA Network or something in between PPV's. I remember when they use to have four, it was awesome. The build up to the PPV's meant something and matches themselves were something people "needed" to see. I guess they just feel the money is in PPV's, so until there are clear signs decline in buyrates they won't do anything with the current format.
        my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Yep, its deffinetly not the same any more......what happened to these good ol days??......

ultimate warrior goes nuts on mean gene - YouTube

Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Glad I didn't bother watching. However, since Miz was the last eliminated, maybe he isn't gonna get the burial much longer?

Also, Ryder finally didn't get killed by Kane!

Comment

this PPV sounds like it was BRUTAL !

Comment

Sounds about as awful as everyone expected it to be. I would've marked if Miz somehow won the title from Punk.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                X