WWE Raw 2/20/12 Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Raw 2/20/12 Thoughts

Ron Simmons in the newest member of the WWE HOF.

John Cena made fun at The Rock and the fans still booed the heck out of him. LOL! I cant wait to see Rock make his return next Monday.

The Taker/Triple H promo was probably the best part of the show. Odds are it will be the last match in both of their wrestling careers. Obviously Taker will win and having it in a Hell in a Cell Match makes it better.

The end of Raw was ugly. It looked like Show tossed Ziggler either too early or too high. Wade Barrett tried to catch him and I think he ended up breaking his arm, he was on the ground in pain and cursing. Dolph Ziggler took a nasty bump too and his head bounced off the edge of the announce table and in a horrible angle too. I didnt see either wrestler move and the EMTs brought out a stretcher. Looks like 1-2 more wrestlers who deserve a match at Wrestlemania will be missing the event now.

Big Show hurts 3 guys at once, i'm sure Miz will get blamed for it like everything else though..

Comment

I found the Taker/HHH promo boring as can be. I was never big on Taker's promoing when he was a face, just is the same dribble about respect everytime. And well HHH just bores me when he's on the mic.

Nothing all that great about Raw a very disappointing considering usually something "big" happens after each PPV. I guess that's just indicative of the prior PPV. I'm a huge Punk/Jericho mark so well the entire feud fires me up.

The Eve/Cena thing is just dumb to me. Not that its happening, but the fact that he should be feuding with The Rock, and what in the world does the Eve/Ryder thing have any relation with the Rock feud. Its just pointless to me.

As for The Big Show thing. Reports are that Barrett dislocated his elbow and it really didn't look like Ziggler was hurt, the bump he took didn't look all that bad since the entire force was cushioned by Killings and Barrett. In the end it was just something that happens even though hundreds of bumps like that to the outside are taken throughout the year and it just happened to Barrett in a bad way.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

It is getting so hard for me to watch wrestling any more, so boring and HHH is a bore and you know Undertaker will win so they can drag the saga out. Blah Blah Blah!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
        X