Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship Match
    CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship Match
    Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Big Show

More Matches to Come....
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Watching Raw this past week really got me amped up for Wrestlemania. I started to look at all the matches and for me at least this might be the best card for a Wrestlemania they had in a long time. I have a vested interest in really all the matches to be honest. So I thought I'd start this thread up to generate some rumblings on WM on here.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

Comment

Where's Miz?!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Where's Miz?!
        Atleast as of right now he won't lose?

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          Where's Miz?!
          He's gone the way of the Funkasaurus.

Comment

If WWE cares about their fans, they will have Rock win. If Cena wins, epic fail.

Comment

I've been in the mood to rent the old WWF videos. Every once in awhile, it sounds fun.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Aside from the Rock Vs Cena, HHH Vs Taker, and Punk Vs Jericho matches, the rest of the card is whatever. The 12 man tag team match looks horrible and Team Teddy probably has the worst group of wrestlers I have ever seen assembled. After tonight no Christian, no Alberto Del Rio, no Rey Misterio, and even no Brodus Clay in the match. They should have just had a Money In The Bank Ladder Match instead.

Here are my predictions.

Sadly Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly will defeat Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in a pathetic excuse for a match.

Team Teddy (Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali & Booker T) will seriously defeat Team Johnny (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz, & Drew McIntyre). I can see most likely The Miz turning on Team Johnny and helping Team Teddy win. I have read rumors that they are going to turn The Miz face and move him over to Smackdown in the draft.

Randy Orton will defeat Kane.

Big Show will defeat Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title. Mainly because they will be moving Cody Rhodes into the main event after Mania and he has to lose his title first.

Daniel Bryan will defeat Sheamus. I want Daniel Bryan to win and Sheamus winning is too obvious, so WWE may throw a curveball. Sheamus can always win the title at the next PPV.

CM Punk will defeat Chris Jericho and their feud will continue for another month or two.

The Undertaker will defeat Triple H and retire after the match. Shawn Michaels will probably end up super kicking both Taker and HHH, but that wont cost either of them the match. If they have a double countout or HHH wins, that will be a horrible result.

John Cena will defeat The Rock. I hate that this is the obvious result of the match. But I think this is what is going to happen. After watching tonight, this seems oddly familiar to the Austin Vs Rock WWF Title Match at Wrestlemania 17 where Austin said he needs to win the title at all costs. The end result was Austin siding with Vince McMahon, hitting The Rock with 30+ chair shots, and turning heel to win the title. I can see John Cena actually turning heel and using a chair or chain to win the match since he cant beat The Rock one on one fairly. If they are going to make Cena win the match, at least turn him heel or this whole entire year long feud was an absolute waste of time.

Comment

When is this?
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

This Sunday - April Fools Day.

Comment

Thanks bud. I'll try to check it out. I haven't seen much wrestling lately.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                        Aside from the Rock Vs Cena, HHH Vs Taker, and Punk Vs Jericho matches, the rest of the card is whatever. The 12 man tag team match looks horrible and Team Teddy probably has the worst group of wrestlers I have ever seen assembled. After tonight no Christian, no Alberto Del Rio, no Rey Misterio, and even no Brodus Clay in the match. They should have just had a Money In The Bank Ladder Match instead.

Here are my predictions.

Sadly Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly will defeat Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in a pathetic excuse for a match.

Team Teddy (Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali & Booker T) will seriously defeat Team Johnny (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz, & Drew McIntyre). I can see most likely The Miz turning on Team Johnny and helping Team Teddy win. I have read rumors that they are going to turn The Miz face and move him over to Smackdown in the draft.

Randy Orton will defeat Kane.

Big Show will defeat Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title. Mainly because they will be moving Cody Rhodes into the main event after Mania and he has to lose his title first.

Daniel Bryan will defeat Sheamus. I want Daniel Bryan to win and Sheamus winning is too obvious, so WWE may throw a curveball. Sheamus can always win the title at the next PPV.

CM Punk will defeat Chris Jericho and their feud will continue for another month or two.

The Undertaker will defeat Triple H and retire after the match. Shawn Michaels will probably end up super kicking both Taker and HHH, but that wont cost either of them the match. If they have a double countout or HHH wins, that will be a horrible result.

John Cena will defeat The Rock. I hate that this is the obvious result of the match. But I think this is what is going to happen. After watching tonight, this seems oddly familiar to the Austin Vs Rock WWF Title Match at Wrestlemania 17 where Austin said he needs to win the title at all costs. The end result was Austin siding with Vince McMahon, hitting The Rock with 30+ chair shots, and turning heel to win the title. I can see John Cena actually turning heel and using a chair or chain to win the match since he cant beat The Rock one on one fairly. If they are going to make Cena win the match, at least turn him heel or this whole entire year long feud was an absolute waste of time.
                        from what im hearing,at least regarding Taker/HHH/HBK,is that HBK is going to screw over HHH,which is going to lead to a rumored match between HBK/HHH at next year's Wrestlemania,Lesnar's said he wants to wrestle at Wrestlemania 29,wether it be Taker or HHH,and im sure WWE will get what it wants next year with that masks obsession provided Mysterio's knees can last that long,so they can have a Rey/Sin Cara feud,that divas tag team match is nothing more than a glorified piss break,unless Kharma/Kong comes out and lays out Beth "The Roidazon" Phoenix out on her ass,theyre gonna let Big Show win the IC title belt,since thats the only active WWE title hes never won,which'll give him the distinction of being only the 3rd active guy to do it,Jericho just extended his deal for another few months,so i can actually see him taking the belt off of Punk here,Daniel Bryan's been an utter failure as a heel IMO,with all this YES!YES! crap he makes himself look like a nerd losing his virginity to the high school prom queen,from what im hearing,expect Team Lauranitis to win,but when it comes time for the WWE draft,just what in the hell are they going to do,have Lauranitis represent both shows ?isnt that a conflict of interest?and the Orton/Kane match is nothing more than a throwaway match,it was put together at the last minute after Christian got crippled and they didnt have anyone else high up enough on the totem pole for Orton to feud with worth a damn

Comment

My predictions:

Cena over Rock *throws up*
                          Taker over HHH
                          Punk over Jericho
                          Team Teddy over Team Johnny *SMH*
                          Big Show over Rhodes *cringes*
                          Orton over Kane
                          Sheamus over Bryan *sigh*
                          Don't care about the Womens tag

Comment

In regards to Daniel Bryan and his Vegan thing, that is getting pretty old and was pretty stupid to begin with.

Does anyone know anywhere on line to get any clips, updates, etc on Sunday night if you are not purchasing the PayPerView? My 7 year old is so excited about it, but I don't know if my wife will go for paying for it on PPV.
                            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I can see Rock winning then Cena smashing him with a chair. Rock then "retires" leaving the title vacant. Lesnar then comes back then there is the fued with Cena.
                              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                              X