Official Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
    I can see Rock winning then Cena smashing him with a chair. Rock then "retires" leaving the title vacant. Lesnar then comes back then there is the fued with Cena.
    the title is being fought over by Punk & Jericho,and theres talk Albert will be Cena's first Post-Wrestlemania feud

Comment

WrestleMania XXVIII

WrestleMania XXVIII is scheduled taking place today at 4pm PST at Sun Life Stadium, in Miami, Florida. One of the biggest matches in the history of the WWE will be taking place tonight. We've waited an entire year for this match.

The Rock vs. John Cena

Triple H vs. The Undertaker
      Hell in a Cell (Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee)

CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Sheamus (World Heavyweight Championship)

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Big Show (WWE Intercontinental Championship)

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny

12-Man Tag Team match to determine GM of both the Raw and SmackDown brands
      Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali, and Booker T vs.
      David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz, and Drew McIntyre

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

----------------------------------------------------------
      There are two matches that I'm looking forward to on this card. The first one is CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho. Both guys are great with the microphones and amazing wrestlers. They both use the word "Best" in their slogans. I have a feeling that it could be the match of the night. The second match I'm looking forward to is obviously The Rock vs. John Cena. The match was created almost a year ago after Wrestlemania 27. The Rock was one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid and to see him back in the ring one more time again arguably the biggest superstar in the last decade, John Cena.

Which match(es) are you looking forward to watching? Any surprises like Brock Lesnar showing up?

Photo credit: WWE.com

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
      Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X