Preview: Topps UFC Knockout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview: Topps UFC Knockout

The highly-anticipated Topps UFC Knockout “hits” hobby shelves in just under 2 weeks!

And it includes the first ever Fist-O-Graphs (featuring fighter fist-prints and autographs), Triple Threads Autographs and Relics, an array of multi-fighter Autographs (including Sick-Sigs with 6 fighter autos) and much more.

In addition, Topps is including 4 limited edition 2010 UNCIRCULATED FULL CONTACT AUTOGRAPHS featuring UFC stars Jon Jones, Urijah Faber, Cain Velasquez and Frankie Edgar.

Every pack of Topps UFC Knockout guarantees either an autograph or relic. And each box includes 2 Autographed Relics, 2 Autographs and 4 Relics.

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

I'll be honest....I'm not to impressed with the cards. The fist imprint is kinda dumb...and the design of the cards kinda look like anyone starting out on Photoshop or a program such as that could cook them up
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

I like the Fist-O-Graphs since they are unique. They remind me of the kiss cards that benchwarmers release in their products. Plus the Fist cards are low-numbered
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

really good product, happy with the box i purchased, just wish it cost a little, but your moneys worth still.
        Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Working...
        X