Awesome news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome news!

My 10 year old just competed out in Denver, Colorado for the United States Championship in Competitive Cup Stacking (the WSSA). He is the 10 year old United States Champion. They have asked him to compete in Germany next month in an International Competition representing the USA. Oh yeah... they won't pay any of the expenses. So, I might be looking to do a contest and see if I can raise a little money for my son. I mean, how often are you the best at anything in your state let alone your country!!!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Thats awesome, but that sucks that you have to pay for the expenses. If they want him to represent this country, I dont get why the wont pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Thats awesome, but that sucks that you have to pay for the expenses. If they want him to represent this country, I dont get why the wont pay for it.
      I know - I wish they would pay. Can I somehow blame it on Obama?
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

way to go hope he wins it all
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Congratulations !!!!! May your son's success continue.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
          X