Wrestlemania 17 Gimmick Battle Royal Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania 17 Gimmick Battle Royal Video

I think the last time WWE had a Wrestlemania on April Fools Day, it was 11 years ago with Wrestlemania 17. This match was not very good, but from a nostalgia perspective it was cool. Seeing Mean Gene Okerlund, Bobby Heenan, The Bushwackers, and Doink The Clown return to WWE was awesome. The entrances for all the wrestlers (10:30 minutes) was longer than the actual Battle Royal itself (4:30 minutes). LOL! Enjoy!

wow all the old wrestlers from back in the 80's lol. Loved Hillbilly Jim and Doink back in their days. It's hard to believe how many of them used to change their names so often. Like Earthquake and Tugboat aka Hurricane and Typhoon aka who knows how many other names.
    Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

One Man Gang was also Akeem.

Tugboat/Typhoon was also The Shockmaster in WCW. LOL!

Repo Man was also Smash from the tag team Demolition.

Comment

Wow I didn't know that was Smash. Axe and Smash's "kids" used to wrestle for an independent card up in Indiana and went by the name of Demolition 2000. They also had Buff Bagwell with them for just a short time, Nikolai was with them for a couple matches, and also had Ray Orondorff, Mr. Wonderful's little brother. He was a younger spitting image of Paul.
        Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

I remember watching this one live. I loved it; of course I was like 8 years old lol

Comment

Working...
          X