4/2/12 WWE Raw - Brock Lesnar Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/2/12 WWE Raw - Brock Lesnar Returns

Brock Lesnar returned to WWE tonight on Raw. The reception he got was amazing. They chanted his name througout the whole night. I guess they forgave him for leaving on such a bad note in 2004. When he gave the F-5 to John Cena, the place went crazy.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CziEFrp_f0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CziEFrp_f0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
    Last edited by key2win; 04-03-2012, 07:54 PM.

The crowd was really hot all night throughout the entire show and went nuts when Lesnar came out. Really one of the better Raw's in a while. The crowd made it that much better, if only all the crowds were that excited, I think it makes the wrestlers perform better.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Click here for Bucket

Comment

A break, granted not something like over 5 years, but a break was the only way the WWE was ever going to be able to turn Lesnar face, which I presume is what they will do since they don't have much of a choice. It was cool to see Lesnar back, and really if there are fans that are chapped because of how he left, there have been plenty of wrestlers that have left like he did and came back to only be welcomed even more, Hall and Nash come right to mind.

The rest of RAW was alright, I didn't get the Albert (I refuse to call him anything else since I don't know how to pronounce the name they have at the moment) Alex Riley match. I mean they just stopped it, it wasn't like Alex Riley suffered all that much damage and it wasn't like he was bleeding.

I'm also glad to see that Brodus Clay looks to be finally getting past the squash matches because I think he could be an entertaining aspect in RAWs to come.

Jericho/Punk segment was alright. I said it before the angle they are doing is very reminiscent of Punk's previous feuds with Raven in the Indy Feds. In saying that that botched bottle break kind of put a damper on things since it was obvious the bottle burst before it even came close to Punk's head.

The Rock, I'm not sure what to say about that. I think the major reason why they had him at the beginning of the show was to some how make the Lesnar debut be some what of a serve for fans, which still failed though. But hopefully the Rock some how isn't just a "once in a blue moon" type of thing. He was entertaining, I don't care what I heard about him being out of shape, the "smarks" can say whatever they want, he entertains. He was never the greatest technical wrestler, but he entertained. Its the same with Cena, there are wrestlers and there are entertainers in the WWE, both can entertain the fans in there own way, as long as the match straight up doesn't suck who cares what it contains.

I think that covers all I have to say about RAW. Hopefully next week RAW gets some strong feuds going.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

That was the best crowd in YEARS for RAW. It makes the show so much better when the crowd cares.

Oh and the "YES! YES! YES!" chants >>>>>>>>>> "What?" chants

Comment

First Raw show I have liked in a long time! Like sportscardrage said Rocky may not be a great wrestler, but he can work the mike. I am sure the Canadian football players liked his remark.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I wish I saw it.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

SI! SI! SI! chants = me marking

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                SI! SI! SI! chants = me marking
                Bryan Addresses Audience after show - YouTube

and

2:20
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRUX-u2TVFk
                Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-03-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

^^^ I marked

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Video down. Figures. I will try to find a new one to upload.

Yeah the Si Si Si chants were hilarious. LOL!

If the fans got Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam over so much WWE had to give them the main title, Daniel Bryan will be a World Champ again.

Comment

Working...
                    X