Contracts For The Rock & Brock Lesnar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contracts For The Rock & Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar and the Rock's WWE Contracts Revealed; A Fan's Reaction - Yahoo! Sports

Honestly I dont think any current wrestler can complain. All of the main draws are basically retired or wrestle once a year - Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, etc.

The Rock & Brock Lesnar are huge names who brings in fans and ratings. As much as I hate him, John Cena is the only one on the current WWE roster who can be considered in that category. CM Punk & Randy Orton are close to that category.

As contract stipulations begin to leak, on of those circumstances reported in Brock Lesnar's agreement was that Brock had to work a told 30-40 wrestling dates for the year. For those intervals, Lesnar would receive five million dollars. The dilemma with this exists that other full time members of the roster perform over 200 dates per year and don't even make a fifth of Lesnar's income. In fact, other than a smattering of elite headliners, most WWE wrestlers make less than 500,000 dollars a year. And that doesn't include travel expenses and hotel accommodations that those wrestlers have to disburse for out of pocket each week. The gap between dates and salary among full time WWE wrestlers and Brock Lesnar is blithering, and may be an overall arrant endeavor for WWE.

The Rock has a comparable WWE contract. It has been logged that The Rock will work a dearth of matches over the next year, which will culminate in a bout at Wrestlemania 29 against Brock Lesnar.

The wrestlers are mad, but fans are happy. Not our fault the current guys don't entertain us enough.

Comment

sounds about right. if you can draw and entertain you get paid.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

The current wrestlers now suck. None of the fans really care what they think or feel. LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X