WWE Spring Cleaning Coming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Spring Cleaning Coming Soon

Every year WWE does their annual spring cleaning and release wrestlers who cant make the cut or they dont have anything for them to do. Obviously it sucks in general when anyone loses their job. This thread isnt to condone or wish anyone getting fired, but this happens every year between April through June.

Who do you think WWE will end up releasing? Considering many FCW wrestlers are going to join the main roster soon, some wrestlers will have to get cut. Many of the soon to be called up stars are former Ring of Honor and independent standouts such as Seth Rollins (Tyler Black), Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli), Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero), and Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley).

This is my list of who I think WWE will release and why. WWE tends to release a lot of their development wrestlers too. I did not include any of those on this list. Only wrestlers on the actual main roster.

Bella Twins - The only reason they may get cut is because supposedly there are rumors that they dont want to resign with WWE.

Darren Young - The worst thing to come out of the Nexus.

Evan Bourne - Based on his 2 drug suspensions, management is down
    on him, and now he is out injured for awhile. TNA bound.

Heath Slater - One of the worst gimmicks and wrestlers on Smackdown. Probably my second least favorite wrestler from the Nexus.

Hornswoggle - I cant believe he is still on the roster.

Johnny Curtis - The reason why there should never be another NXT season again.

JTG - Ever since they released Shad Gaspard, I dont even know why he is on the roster still.

Trent Barreta - Does he even wrestle anymore other than showing up during backstage segments with Tyler Reks?

Tyler Reks - Look above.

Tyson Kidd - Very talented wrestler, but WWE will probably never use him correct. I rather see him get cut and go to TNA where they can showcase him.

Yoshi Tatsu - After ECW closed down the second time, he has been lost on the roster.

I like Evan Bourne I am really hoping that WWE does not shove him out the door.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Khali needs to go, and Big Show

Comment

from what im hearing,Yoshi and Albert are supposed to start a feud soon,theyre talking about teaming up Reks and Barretta as a tag team,Hornswaggle only has a job because of Fit Finlay i believe,and i read last night theyre planning on having Natalya and Lillian Garcia start a feud of all things (runs for barf bag)

Comment

I find it hard to watch the Great Khali. It looks painful to watch him walk let alone actually wrestle.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I would also agree on putting Khali on the list, but Vince likes him since he is huge in India, so we know they are not going to cut him.

Comment

Working...
            X