2012 WWE Draft Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 WWE Draft Predictions

The 2012 WWE Draft is in 2 weeks. Obviously with Raw being a Supershow, it doesnt matter for them anywhere. Smackdown is not a Supershow and always gets shafted every year in the draft. I think this year Smackdown will get more up and coming mid carders who will change brands and get pushed. Whereas Raw will like always get the bigger names.

This is my predictions of some of the more well known wrestlers getting moved and why.

To Raw

Big Show - He changes brands every single year, this year wont be any different. Will bring IC Title to Raw with him.

Christian - Will end up feuding with Big Show, Cena, and Punk as one of the main event heels.

Cody Rhodes - Finally will get main event push on flagship show.

Randy Orton - WWE wont keep their #2 wrestler on the B Show.

Wade Barrett - Look at Cody Rhodes comment.

To Smackdown

Alberto Del Rio - Moved to Raw last year, won the title, but was not really booked to be a serious heel. Will probably move to Smackdown as their top heel and feud with Sheamus.

Dolph Ziggler - Needs to move back to Smackdown where he can move into the main event scene and actually win the title. No one will ever believe he can beat CM Punk or John Cena on Raw for the title.

Jack Swagger/Kofi Kingston/Santino Marella - One of them will end up moving to Smackdown and bringing the U.S. Title with them.

Kane - He is technically on Smackdown anyways, so why not make it official.

The Miz - Better suited as serious threat on Smackdown than on Raw.

Rey Mysterio - Second time he has been on Raw, got injured, and never made an impact. Will end up going back to Smackdown to feud with Sin Cara and Alberto Del Rio.

Draft really doesn't even matter anymore with the "super shows". Just end the brand split

Comment

The WWE hold drafts? Sounds interesting... I should start watching it again.
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X