Clear All

• WWE Extreme Rules Results - Cena Beats Lesnar

Here are the quick results.

Santino Marella Defeated The Miz To Retain United States Title
    Randy Orton Defeated Kane
    Brodus Clay Defeated Dolph Ziggler
    Cody Rhodes Defeated Big Show To Win Intercontinental Title
    Sheamus Defeated Daniel Bryan To Retain World Heavyweight Title
    Ryback Defeated Aaron Relic & Jay Hatton (Who and Who???)
    CM Punk Defeated Chris Jericho To Retain WWE Title
    Layla Defeated Nikki Bella To Win Divas Title
    John Cena Defeated Brock Lesnar

Cant believe The Miz was on the preshow card. Yet Ryback and Brodus Clay make the main card? Hopefully majority of these feuds ended tonight with the exception of Cena and Lesnar. This PPV basically seemed like the card for Wrestlemania with the exception of Lesnar replacing The Rock.

I so wanted Lesnar to win against Cena... I am glad I didnt pay for this!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot to rant on that. Really they made Cena beat Lesnar in his first match back. I dont understand that. Cena supposedly suffered injuries and will be out for a while. Not sure if it is legit or part of storyline that Lesnar beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Go away Cena.

Oh and Jeremy = marking

Comment

I am so disappointed the way WWE has killed of Miz. THis guy was decent on the mic, cocky & arrogant, people hated him, he was good in the ring... Why bury him? lol. I hope they build him back up soon...

I didn't watch much of the bathroom break match (sorry... Divas title match)... but Expect Karma back soon to dominate!

Bryan and Sheamus was decent as was Jehrico/Punk.

Goldberg 2.0.... I mean Ryback.... I love the look on his face. Reminds me of me when I was a bouncer lol. I like Clay... funny yet destructive. Needs to work on his ring skills a bit.

I never liked Lesnar. I dunno why... I was actually rooting for Cena this time *ducks flying objects lol).

Over all.. I give the PPV a B- ...
          Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
          Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

LAYLA LAYLA LAYLA LAYLA LAYLA!!!!

Oh, and I hope to God Cena's off TV for a few months. So sick of him. And seriously, you have Lesnar beat the CRAP outta him for 25 minutes straight, and then Cena hits two moves and wins? C'mon.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

They can take him off because now CM Punk is the top merchandise seller. They need to bring back the old Cena... the one I actually enjoyed watching....
              Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

I finally watched the PPV. I thought it was a pretty solid PPV overall. The matches themselves were pretty decent throughout, well except the Ryback/jobbers match. Never the less. I enjoyed the PPV. Favorite match might have been the Jericho/Punk. Now I haven't watched RAW just yet but if that is it for the Jericho/Punk feud it was pretty solid. I just wish some how they would let feuds go longer. I guess with the PPV every month it doesn't work like that anymore.
                my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

I wish I would remember about wrestling when the show is on. I used to watch it every time, but for the last few years it's been very sporadic. I don't enjoy it as much, but I would still like to catch a show or two. I still love renting old wrestling shows.
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Monday Night Raw - Monday 9pm EST
                    NXT - Tuesdays on Sy-Fy (I forget the time)
                    THursday - TNA Impact on Spike around 8 or 9 pm
                    Friday - Smackdown on SyFy 8pm est lol

Comment

Hard to watch anymore but I drop in when I can
                      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
                      X